Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 11, 2019
the reason i say this is because all other versions of minecraft on bedrock don’t have it and i think it would be a fun relaxing game for friends to play with each other and if you want a good idea for is look at the cosmic sky blocks they do it really cool
(if you do add it all i ask i is if you help with the idea could you get something from it since i’m telling you this i wouldn’t mine a extra help like times 2 sell or something like that this is only a question and if it could happen that would be nice)also this mostly goes out to the owners of cube craft thank you

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Skyblock doesn't really fit Cube's theme. Cube only has minigames and Skyblock isn't a minigame.

if you do add it all i ask i is if you help with the idea could you get something from it since i’m telling you this i wouldn’t mine a extra help like times 2 sell or something like that this is only a question and if it could happen that would be nic
What does this even mean..?

Reactions: Harrybadatmc

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
the reason i say this is because all other versions of minecraft on bedrock don’t have it and i think it would be a fun relaxing game for friends to play with each other and if you want a good idea for is look at the cosmic sky blocks they do it really cool
(if you do add it all i ask i is if you help with the idea could you get something from it since i’m telling you this i wouldn’t mine a extra help like times 2 sell or something like that this is only a question and if it could happen that would be nice)also this mostly goes out to the owners of cube craft thank you
Skyblock is not a minigame

D

Deleted member 313087

SkyBlock become very popular on Hypixel, but I dont think that Cube need it. It will be parasitic on the popularity of another server.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Adding Skyblock to Cube would seem like they just copied it from Hypixel. It also doesn’t fit in the minigame theme of Cube.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Adding Skyblock to Cube would seem like they just copied it from Hypixel. It also doesn’t fit in the minigame theme of Cube.
Sorry bud, the copy-argument isn't valid here since skyblock isn't a original game from hypixel

Reactions: Starry

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Nahh they won’t add it, and if they would do it, I’m sure that some people will get mad at them. Skyblock has been removed 3 years ago and they never made a return of it even though many people wanted it. If they’d release it now i’m sure that people would get mad, because then they’re obviously doing it for the money and not for their playerbase.

Reactions: Starry
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom