Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tateerq

Aug 20, 2019
In Bedrock Eggwars when an egg is destroyed and a team is wiped out a message shows in chat: "team (color) has been eliminated". In Skywars teams of 2 and teams of 4 there are team numbers. a Player tag looks like this "[team #]username"
so when a team is knocked out of the game a message in chat saying "team # has been eliminated" would be helpful to know who is left in the game and what teams are still alive.

for example i could have just killed 3 people on an island in a Skywars teams of 4 game, so i continue looking for the 4th person but little did i know they left the game seconds before it started. I keep looking for a non-existing person and i waste lots of time. Where a message telling me that a team has been eliminated would fix that situation. :cube_light:

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

RelatedNoobs

Forum Expert
Nov 17, 2019
Yeah, that would be helpful. But also add something that would determine which team starts where... Like a giant floating number above the islands saying which team started there. I feel like that numbering system is incomplete and they just dropped the idea. It would be nice to have something that helps determine the teams better. +1 :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I like to see numbers instead of usernames and letters a lot more as well.It’s just more comfortable, I fully agree with you.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Or maybe they could add the "Java thing on the right side" (I don't remember how is called) on Bedrock aswell, with the colors of the teams left (here's an example):

upload_2020-3-19_20-16-43.png

If you're wondering: "Is it possible on Bedrock?" the answer is "Yes, it's possible on Bedrock" (even smaller servers with like max 70 players already have it).​

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I totally agree with this. A leaderboard (what Dubby Plays posted) would be a very good way of doing this, but sadly, it takes up too much of the screen for mobile devices. Sometimes the chat takes up a lot of the screen for mobile devices, which combined with the leaderboard, there would be no screen at all. That’s why we have to limit how much chat is sent. But I do definitely agree with this. I wouldn’t say I’ve been in that situation, but I can see how it gets frustrating some times.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Where's your poopbrella?
Reesle just mentioned that you can report your own forums account
I was thinking of trying it,should I?
Kovu wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
this is sooo late but happy birthday :D
Just noticed that it is now possible to access the gift menu via the loot item in hotbar on Bedrock. I like that new feature!

IMG_6450.png
Reesle wrote on unevencelery901's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums, fellow Cubecraft Enjoyer! :D
If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a mod any time! Hope you enjoy your time on here!
Top Bottom