Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 11, 2024
I miss TD on Java CC so much I played it for a long time and grinded and stuff (even bought gold just to vote in TD) and yea, will it be added bacK?

Betii

Novice Member
Nov 3, 2019
Poland
since few weeks I really wanted to play TD again, once in a while I install MC again to see if they brought it back but nope.. bit disappointed in cube that they stayed with 5? games that are almost on every server..

I'm assuming we will get the answer that is copy-paste from other posts 🙃

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm assuming we will get the answer that is copy-paste from other posts 🙃
Sadly, yes...

I will just quote a message from a different thread I answered last week. Note that this is a personal POV and other people might have a different opinion.
Fact is, CubeCraft relies on the short attention span of the average teenager, which is so short I can mention it three times in the same sentence: short. That brings me to the next (first) point: Tower Defence. I loved this game, was involved in the community and even though I didn't get half of the game, still loved the concept (as did you, going off of your post). Why then shouldn't it return or would it be a bad move seen from the company side of CubeCraft? As said: short attention span (are you even reading this still? probably lost you along the way lol). Tower Defence, on an average game, takes over 20 minutes. Ain't no one got time for that anymore. It would be more fun if those twenty minutes contain action at every single one of those minutes, but that's not the case.

There are three important moments in a game of Tower Defence: the start ("please let me not have teammates that build over 4 3x3 spots with a single quake tower"), the moment people start sending a ton of level IV blazes ("Oh no, we're soooo dead...") and Armageddon ("How did we survive the Blazes in the first place??"). After all this effort, taking over 30 minutes of continuously going in a towers menu to upgrade it and moving to the next one, the rewards sucked, it was not worth it and the feeling of satisfaction was barely present. And all this was only in the case that you were not against a tryhard 6 people party, which could ruin your fun three times over. The concept is really nice, but with todays standards and player count, I don't see how it would be a good idea to get it back on the network.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I did receive your party invites earlier, but unfortunately it wouldn’t let me join. I think the invites were glitched for some reason.
OnlyTijmen wrote on mollymgonigle12's profile.
nice
Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
News: As reported by others, the new Epic loot is revealed to be Dragons! The maps releasing alongside with it are FFA and Solo Lucky Islands. They are all releasing on September 19!
Top Bottom