Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
@Skifby could you move this to bug reports/ support or something like that?

If you already contacted CrazyManJR, then just be patient.
Its not like he has a bot to where he responds instantly, he probably has some things to do in his non-forums life.

Make your appeal a decent length, with a very detailed explanation of what happened.
Not- "plz unban me i was unfairly banned by your anticheat"
(Not saying you did but im pretty sure thats what most people do)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Butterfly clicking is not a mod/client.

butterfly_clicking-gif.130805

Butterfly clicking is the action of using multiple fingers to click the same button on your mouse. As you can see above it allows you to do so very quickly. This means that to us it looks like you're clicking way faster than you should be and will get detected as an offence. Butterfly clicking isn't really very useful in 1.9+ any way due to the changes that Mojang made to combat.

Edit: Yes I know it says it's not useful on 1.9, but it would still be information.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
trust me that isn't a very reliable way because then you got to find the correct recording
Completely untrue, a friend of mine who plays on the server has been banned twice and they have been unbanned twice because they recorded the exact fight that they were reported and banned for. They post that footage of them pvping legitimately and they have a perfect appeal.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
While optifine isn't an illegal mod on eggwars you have to remember that sentinel is a new system that was recently set in place. You should try using LabyMod instead, it is an allowed mod that includes optifine in it. Meanwhile you should try and appeal here --> https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
What difference does it make if you have labymod with optifine and just optifine. The only differences i can think of is, more lag and not being able to report.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Is it illegal? Because i do have a double click mouse, is that butterfly clicking?
No, double click mouse is not butterfly clicking. But it is not really allowed, and if it were, then just don't do that as it will Greatly increase your chances of getting banned by sentinel. Don't use your double cliking button, unless you want to be banned, as what sentinel thinks is that you are using an illegal mod that makes you click faster than you should, if you get unbanned soon then just ignore your ban and don't use your double click button, but if your ban is permanent then i would suggest contacting the Developers the they have stated above, and explain why you think you got banned and that you will be more careful in the future, and also take full responsability of your ban. This should get you unbanned, if not, then keep reserching on the forums and contact people that can help you further with this problem.
I hope you get unbanned and best of luck!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Completely untrue, a friend of mine who plays on the server has been banned twice and they have been unbanned twice because they recorded the exact fight that they were reported and banned for. They post that footage of them pvping legitimately and they have a perfect appeal.
Wow! That's pretty cool.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay if you can find th correct recording out of 500 recordings then good job

Reactions: ElPtricko
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on Lyriie's profile.
For real very goated senior mod, thank you for everything you do!!! #SafeCubeCraft
JustNathie wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Thank you for taking care of rulebreakers! #SafeCubeCraft 💜
Wowie 1600 reaction score!
ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom