Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Some Maps Be Smaller?

• Yes, I think I am on the edge of being done with teamers, hackers, and campers

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, I don't really care, I like the challenge, the extremely hard challenge

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Sometimes maps are way too big. Like in underdasea, there were these 4 hackers. 1 from cyan, and 3 from pink all teaming up and they were camping. And I won, but still. Every big map is so annoying if there is always going to be hackers and teamers. It would be so hard to kill people that are teaming or just all out hacking. A /report command would be nice, but its just a little annoying to have to deal with hackers 24/7 and teamers 24/7. They need to be gone for good, or extremely less than the number now. Its not just eggwars, its almost every game. Teaming in arcade, teaming in skywars, hackers in skywars, hackers and teamers almost everywhere.
Make some maps smaller, and if possible, update the anticheat for 1.8 a little more. Skywars it doesn't matter because the game doesn't normally take hours.
Username: AFreakingCookie
Discord: CookiesBeFriends#7001

-Hank

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
. A /report command would be nice
/Report was a thing back in the day, it got removed due to abuse. (For what I've heard.)
And yes, many maps are really big. I'd like them to be a bit smaller. :D

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Sometimes maps are way too big. Like in underdasea, there were these 4 hackers. 1 from cyan, and 3 from pink all teaming up and they were camping. And I won, but still. Every big map is so annoying if there is always going to be hackers and teamers. It would be so hard to kill people that are teaming or just all out hacking. A /report command would be nice, but its just a little annoying to have to deal with hackers 24/7 and teamers 24/7. They need to be gone for good, or extremely less than the number now. Its not just eggwars, its almost every game. Teaming in arcade, teaming in skywars, hackers in skywars, hackers and teamers almost everywhere.
Make some maps smaller, and if possible, update the anticheat for 1.8 a little more. Skywars it doesn't matter because the game doesn't normally take hours.
Username: AFreakingCookie
Discord: CookiesBeFriends#7001

-Hank
I agree with you large maps help campers and teamers and also make it hard to win I will like to see more short maps nice post;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The /report command was removed due to the command being heavily abused. Players were submitting fake reports on staff members were wasting their time on those fake reports.
The /report command won't come back as the current report system is very, very, very nice and good. It's perfect.
You'll just have to report all these teamers and hackers on our report site with video evidence of them clearly breaking the rules and their IGN's must be clear.

I would like to see some maps smaller, but I would also like to see more small Eggwars maps.

Reactions: Maaarijn

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I think the main reason why this suggestion is suggestion is getting so much "hate" is because of how poorly written it is.
You focus more on about hacking then any good reasons to make the maps smaller
However, I do agree that smaller maps would be more fun to play on.
I enjoy playing smaller maps because they get me to middle and other bases quicker
+1

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I personally don't like big maps so I play other maps.

Well maybe in the future if they balance it out it would be nice. Some players like it so shrinking it or removing it wouldn't be fair.
(So basically builders build equal ammounts of small and big maps)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Top Bottom