Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keys

Apr 27, 2024
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey uh, I’ve played Cubecraft for about 5 or 6 years account if you count me playing on my old Xbox, as well as playing both bedrock and java but I prefer bedrock.
I just want to give some suggestions, first, I really like the news Skywars, but I wish the menu was similar to EggWars menu, it’s faster, a bit less complicated and you can do things faster and more efficient. It’s also really laggy and I think the islands should be a little farther apart. As well as items like wool being much cheaper. It would be also pretty nice to have 4 teams of 9 or some thing more then 4. Recently I’ve also been seeing a lot of rule breakers in skywars and sometimes eggwars, sadly my Minecraft always crashes when I take a screenshot or a video on my laptop so it’s very hard to get proof, I suggest developing something similar to javas replay obtain in hypixel, that way the individuals responsible for banning can see the proof by simply looking up like a “session id” I also understand that bedrock has limits but it’s just an idea. When I do attempt to report players in game by using the /report, it’s only for hacking. Nothing for teaming, racism or hate speech, inappropriate skins and other things I’ve seen without being able to report it. I have some more suggestions but ima end the thread here.

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I suggest developing something similar to javas replay obtain in hypixel, that way the individuals responsible for banning can see the proof by simply looking up like a “session id”

This has been suggested many times and has even been talked about by a few staff members. I honestly think this is something that everyone wants that CubeCraft just hasn't really gotten to. I hope this gets added in the future because, like you said, it would be extremely beneficial for reporting. It would also be really useful for content creators.

CubeCraft could also use it as a sort of paid subscription - like what The Hive Bedrock server does. This way CubeCraft gains something from it as well as players - and maybe partners get it for free.

Happy first post!

Last edited:

Keys

Apr 27, 2024
Pronouns
She/Her
You can report anything here on the forums!
True but there are young kids that also play cubecraft, they have no idea about the website or are not really allowed by guardians or parents to be on here, for example my little cousin isn’t allowed to be on things like Reddit or discord.

Reactions: coolzombiee

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey uh, I’ve played Cubecraft for about 5 or 6 years account if you count me playing on my old Xbox, as well as playing both bedrock and java but I prefer bedrock.
I just want to give some suggestions, first, I really like the news Skywars, but I wish the menu was similar to EggWars menu, it’s faster, a bit less complicated and you can do things faster and more efficient. It’s also really laggy and I think the islands should be a little farther apart. As well as items like wool being much cheaper. It would be also pretty nice to have 4 teams of 9 or some thing more then 4. Recently I’ve also been seeing a lot of rule breakers in skywars and sometimes eggwars, sadly my Minecraft always crashes when I take a screenshot or a video on my laptop so it’s very hard to get proof, I suggest developing something similar to javas replay obtain in hypixel, that way the individuals responsible for banning can see the proof by simply looking up like a “session id” I also understand that bedrock has limits but it’s just an idea. When I do attempt to report players in game by using the /report, it’s only for hacking. Nothing for teaming, racism or hate speech, inappropriate skins and other things I’ve seen without being able to report it. I have some more suggestions but ima end the thread here.
I thinl you mean bedwars instead of Skywars, but wool could be cheaper, for like 6 or 5 Iron. Bedwars needs other team sizes like solos and mega (10v10v10v10). And Replay would be very cool.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I did receive your party invites earlier, but unfortunately it wouldn’t let me join. I think the invites were glitched for some reason.
OnlyTijmen wrote on mollymgonigle12's profile.
nice
Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
News: As reported by others, the new Epic loot is revealed to be Dragons! The maps releasing alongside with it are FFA and Solo Lucky Islands. They are all releasing on September 19!
Top Bottom