• Yes.

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No. [Explain.]

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Since I don't play arcade much, I guess I'll support the new achievements. They're a bit bland, but it adds more things that players achieve overtime by playing.

No thank you!
Why?
I don't want to completely eliminate the chance of getting what I voted for, if 6 others voted for another mode. I still want some value to voting.

I'm not really a fan of this, as arrow trails already cover quite a bit of the screen when shot, and those have a delay between each shot.
Eggs and snowballs can be thrown as fast as you click, causing many, MANY particles to be rendered & lag someone out if they have a below-average computer.

For the rest I'll support the suggestion IF it's worth Cube's effort.

Also, why are you re-uploading Dotsy's images on your own thread, if they're already shown on his thread?
Thank you for your feedback, it's useful to know what you think. :)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Line Dash achievement suggestions.
  • Kill 100 players - 100 points.
  • Kill 1000 players - 200 points, 100 xp.
  • Complete 10 side tasks - 150 xp.
  • Complete 100 side tasks - 200 xp, 200 points.
Overall Arcade achievements.
  • Attain 100 trophies - 300 xp, 100 points.
  • Attain 1000 trophies 500 xp, 200 points.
I don't mind seeing the kill achievements for line dash. The sidetask achievements should be a global thing in my opinion. Also there already is an achievement for collecting 1000 trophies, the 100 one would be nice, but then there should also be a win 100 arcade games and a win 10 games in a row global achievement.
Pre lobby suggestions.
  • Make emerald+ ranked players able to fly in the pre-lobby.
  • Add the gadgets to the pre-lobby.
  • Make different parkours in the pre-lobby since doing the same parkour over and over again gets a little tiresome.
It would be nice if emerald ranked players could fly in the pre lobby, just a small extra feature (: I'm not too sure about adding gadgets to the pre lobby is a great idea, I don't really mind it myself, but others might not like it and it'd be nice to get new vanity things first. I also agree that it'd be nice to get some new little things to do in the pre lobbies.
Game suggestions.
  • This basically goes for every game, if you're dead, then make it able to join another game by simply having a map into your inventory..
I really want this to be added, but we can't add items to the hotbar of players in gamemode 3. So we would either have to recode the whole spectator system properly for one hotbar item and make it feel awkard. I'd personally much rather see a message pop up in the chat after you die or the game ends which you can click to instantly join a random map, ranked players should get the ability to choose the map.

Add a trail behind snowballs and eggs, this will be the same as arrows
Would be nice to either turn arrow trails into projectile trails or add another trail option for snowballs and eggs.

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on emqtionall's profile.
I saw you in a eggwars lobby like 3 days ago, need to find the screenshot XD
Reesle wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
My PC Graphic Driver Intel One I just Deleted It And my Minecraft is Not opening!😢😭
I Can't play CUbecraft for some weeks
Srry But I'll rejoin when My PC WIth be Fine!
might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Top Bottom