Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a short spawn protection in the snowball game?

• Yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hi everyone. There is a game in Minerware where you have to throw snowballs to opponents. The problem is that I die quite often the first second after spawning without even have the chance to see in which team I am. I would like to have a spawn protection for just 2 or 3 seconds. What do you think?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, some players just spam their snowballs before the game starts or shoot them at a player hoping they will be on the other team. This would fix it, and then you know at whom you have to shoot! An absolute yes from me!

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I think that’s what makes the game interesting. The fact that you need some form of strategy even before the game starts. Hide and finish people of when there’s fewer people left, be the one who goes rampage in the beginning or hide til it’s a draw. I like the game like this. Sorry, a no from me

Reactions: Lime and Keanu

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
The Netherlands
Yes! For people with a bad chunk loading (like me) is it really useful, either way it it for everyone. I think everybody deserves time before he's back in the game, you get spawnkilled in my opinion if you do that on purpose to collect kills. I also think when you got respawned sometimes you will spawn after a wall but not in every game I believe, don't play that much I think it would be a good idea.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Sometimes I've died before I've even had a chance to spawn in. I think adding a 2-second peacetime would add more strategy to the game. It's a yes from me! Also, this belongs in the Suggestions thread, I'll get a staff member to move it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on emqtionall's profile.
I saw you in a eggwars lobby like 3 days ago, need to find the screenshot XD
Reesle wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
My PC Graphic Driver Intel One I just Deleted It And my Minecraft is Not opening!😢😭
I Can't play CUbecraft for some weeks
Srry But I'll rejoin when My PC WIth be Fine!
might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Top Bottom