Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

avovas

Feb 12, 2023
arizona tea
Pronouns
He/Him
This post was made purely out of curiosity and just because I want to know other thoughts about how it would be run / hosted!

I originally thought that it would be a ranking system, kinda like Fortnite but honestly Im not sure.
Will the league have leagues for each game?
Will there be teams forming?
Will it be entirely on discord?

hopefully this doesn't sit on the backburner for toooo long, but I hope we get quality over quantity!

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
This post was made purely out of curiosity and just because I want to know other thoughts about how it would be run / hosted!

I originally thought that it would be a ranking system, kinda like Fortnite but honestly Im not sure.
Will the league have leagues for each game?
Will there be teams forming?
Will it be entirely on discord?

hopefully this doesn't sit on the backburner for toooo long, but I hope we get quality over quantity!

All I know for certain is that is takes place on the official CubeCraft Discord Server.

I am guessing that it will be a return of CubeCraft Scrims and Competitions - kind of like a more organized / more frequent version of the Community Games. I'm pretty excited for this and I think that it could get quite a few people to return to CubeCraft.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
All I know for certain is that is takes place on the official CubeCraft Discord Server.
That is actually not correct, it will take place on a dedicated discord server, not on the main discord, as mentioned on the public update page :)

I cant go into detail about this project, but we will make sure to put a lot of time into it to minimize the risk of anything going wrong.

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
Essentially its gonna be what external communities have done for the best part of 5 years but yk official

Reactions: Reesle

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
That is actually not correct, it will take place on a dedicated discord server, not on the main discord, as mentioned on the public update page :)

I cant go into detail about this project, but we will make sure to put a lot of time into it to minimize the risk of anything going wrong.

Oh that's even cooler! I'm really looking forward to this 😀

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom