Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Hello everyone! I'm here to provide some info on the new buddy coming in two days. Most of the information can be seen in the video, but I will be sharing a few things in this thread that you probably missed.

You may know that epic loot is a special type of cosmetic that has special features. For more info, visit this thread. Well this new buddy will be the first epic buddy, and like all epic loot it will have many special abilities. As predicted by many community members, it's a dragon and can be seen here:

Screen Shot 2024-09-17 at 3.23.14 PM.png

FLYING:
For the first time ever, players will be able to fly without VIP level 30 or being a staff / partner! In the official CubeCraft video linked above, you can see many clips of people flying the dragons around the lobby. Do you think this is too overpowered / ruins the point of VIP level 30?

Variants:
Another completely new feature is buddy variants. There are going to be 6 total variants for this buddy - each looking very different and seeming to have a completely unique theme. I have determined the names of 4 out of the 6 variants:

- Water
- Midnight
- Snowy
- Forest

The other 2 remain unknown 👀

Naming:
Another unique feature is naming. You will be able to name your dragon whatever you want. So far it looks like renaming is free and can be done an infinite amount of times (unlike naming buddies on The Hive) which I think is very nice.

Buddy Bag:

You are able to name and choose variants for your dragon via the Buddy Bag, which is a new item in the fourth slot of your inventory.

Something that you most likely did not notice was this menu:

Screen Shot 2024-09-17 at 3.22.41 PM.png

It is displayed for a fraction of a second in the video. With this frame, two more features can be confirmed: buddy wands and buddy treats. My guess is that these will be used to teach your dragon tricks as said on the left of the menu. These tricks will include bowing and spinning!

VXP:

This single buddy will give a whopping 900 VXP! This is even more VXP than a rank and is the second largest VXP item on CubeCraft (CubeCraft's Portal Puzzle world is in first). With this, we can also gather that this will be extremely expensive - most likely the most expensive single loot item on CubeCraft.

Overall, this buddy is looking like it's going to be very cool and I can't wait for it to come out on Thursday!

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! I'm here to provide some info on the new buddy coming in two days. Most of the information can be seen in the video, but I will be sharing a few things in this thread that you probably missed.

You may know that epic loot is a special type of cosmetic that has special features. For more info, visit this thread. Well this new buddy will be the first epic buddy, and like all epic loot it will have many special abilities. As predicted by many community members, it's a dragon and can be seen here:

View attachment 233409

FLYING:
For the first time ever, players will be able to fly without VIP level 30 or being a staff / partner! In the official CubeCraft video linked above, you can see many clips of people flying the dragons around the lobby. Do you think this is too overpowered / ruins the point of VIP level 30?

Variants:
Another completely new feature is buddy variants. There are going to be 6 total variants for this buddy - each looking very different and seeming to have a completely unique theme. I have determined the names of 4 out of the 6 variants:

- Water
- Midnight
- Snowy
- Forest

Naming:
Another unique feature is naming. You will be able to name your dragon whatever you want. So far it looks like renaming is free and can be done an infinite amount of times (unlike naming buddies on The Hive) which I think is very nice.

Buddy Bag:

You are able to name and choose variants for your dragon via the Buddy Bag, which is a new item in the fourth slot of your inventory.

View attachment 233408

It is displayed for a fraction of a second in the video. With this frame, two more features can be confirmed: buddy wands and buddy treats. My guess is that these will be used to teach your dragon tricks as said on the left of the menu. These tricks will include bowing and spinning!

VXP:

This single buddy will give a whopping 900 VXP! This is even more VXP than a rank and is the second largest VXP item on CubeCraft (CubeCraft's Portal Puzzle world is in first). With this, we can also gather that this will be extremely expensive - most likely the most expensive single loot item on CubeCraft.

Overall, this buddy is looking like it's going to be very cool and I can't wait for it to come out on Thursday!
I am really exiting to see it in the lobby

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024

View attachment 233409

FLYING:

Variants:

- Water
- Midnight
- Snowy
- Forest

Naming:

Buddy Bag:

View attachment 233408

VXP:

How much is it for a dragon (please not be more than 1690 minecoins)

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Great summary! Learned something things I wasn’t aware of, thanks!
FLYING:
I don’t think this is too overpowered, as flying via VIP level 30 was always meant as a bonus earned from supporting the server with purchases.
Variants:

- Water
- Midnight
- Snowy
- Forest

One of them is called “Galaxy”.
IMG_6432.png

VXP:

That’s actually an insane amount of VXP! I really hope it doesn’t cost more than 1340 Minecoins max.
I want buddy naming for all buddies 🙏
Please make a suggestion for it. Will definitely vote :agree: as I’m sure many others would too!

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Great summary! Learned something things I wasn’t aware of, thanks!

I don’t think this is too overpowered, as flying via VIP level 30 was always meant as a bonus earned from supporting the server with purchases.

One of them is called “Galaxy”.
View attachment 233411

That’s actually an insane amount of VXP! I really hope it doesn’t cost more than 1340 Minecoins max.

Please make a suggestion for it. Will definitely vote :agree: as I’m sure many others would too!
But as we learn from cubecraft they don’t give you vxp lightly :sadnoot:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Considering Hive’s mounts are the price of a CubeCraft rank, I have a feeling it’ll likely be around that price too. Especially when considering it has variants and other features.

Flxen

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's a great addition
They are a very complete buddie with a lot to do and customize, plus it will allow other users to fly, being an alternative method to VIP Level 30.
without diminishing its relevance, since as @Reesle mentioned in another post, you need the mount to fly, a Vip Level 30 does not.

And obviously, the 3D model and textures are beautiful!! :cubie:

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 233409

FLYING:

Variants:

- Water
- Midnight
- Snowy
- Forest

Naming:

Buddy Bag:

View attachment 233408

VXP:

I love it! And how much does it cost?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NADER KANAAN wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thx for the follow 😊😅
BicolourSine41 wrote on Loskol's profile.
Cool pfp!
There once was a girl clever and good, who tarried in shadow in the depths of the wood. There also was a king - a shepard by his crook, who reigned over magic and wrote the old book. The two were together, so the two were the same...The girl, the King...and the monster they became.
Top Bottom