Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No, i dont líke it

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lepzi

I don't see the point in this I think the building team are doing fine the way they are, plus there is only a few builders so I don't see the need in this plus like many people said they have Efcluke94 as the head builder.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
There is no point in adding Sr.Builder. Every builders has his strengths and his weakness. It can be that there is a builder that recently joined the team but he will have more experience than someone who is already here for years. Builders are Builders no need to make a difference between them.

G

Gamerfull

In my opinion this is nonsense since the Builder and Developer range is for everyone the same is not the moderator, in addition to the Builder team there is already a boss @Efcluke94 and Developer @andyschofie

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Would be cool but i think it isn't necessary , All the builders are good at building, it's not like Sr.Mod, you'll have to ban people etc.
So i will say : NO

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
People say about @Efcluke94 is the leader of the build team but my sugestión is he or other person must have Sr. Builder, and then people know who asked about build question etc...

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hi I see my name mentioned a lot. This won't ever be a rank, it's just pointless as it will be purely for aesthetics, everyone knows on the team who does what, since we're a fairly small team compared to some other build teams. I just don't see the benefits...(more configuration, another rank) whenever build related topics come up, I tend to get tagged by a community member anyways or even if I don't another builder might bring it to my attention if they haven't answered it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you reading this then have a good day
What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
Top Bottom