Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The thing here is that Praise part
see people would of course start the praise for them innocently enough, okay
the problem is that people will likely start (un)intentionally spamming it
some people would likely start praising staff members for every report of theirs that a staff member accepted
this would also just bring spam from people praising staff just to be nice to them
(I also bet "constructive criticism" to some people means being very rude when it comes to being online)

I don't think it should be added for those very reasons
if you want to give (hopefully) constructive criticism to a staff member there are multiple ways you can currently do this such as: PM them it, message them on discord, tell them on their profile, tell them on discord, etc.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Heyy.
This is an idea from Lemoncloud which I personally think is quite effective.

Rename Staff Abuse -> Staff Feedback.

This'll mean we can give either constructive criticism on a staff member or praise for a staff member for doing a certain action.

This will mean administrators can also go to their staff members and say "well done for doing this..." or something and it'll make staff members more pleased for doing their jobs. It would increase morale within the staff team if players are praising staff.

Also, we can criticise the staff team in general with a responce from an administrator responding to the suggested improvements.
I like this idea, it would be nice to have it renamed instead of having like 5 sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Top Bottom