Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cveftw1120

Mar 12, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
In almost any game I play, Skywars, Duels, or Battle Arena, occasionally there will be one player who just absolutely shreds through my health bar with a few hits, even if I have the better gear and the better weapon, they completely cut through my health bar, they don't even get combo me either, I either combo them or trade with them, along with this they don't get crits, they just randomly start doing a bunch of damage, I have to run away multiple times till I can finally combo them off or kill tjem, any ideas?

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In almost any game I play, Skywars, Duels, or Battle Arena, occasionally there will be one player who just absolutely shreds through my health bar with a few hits, even if I have the better gear and the better weapon, they completely cut through my health bar, they don't even get combo me either, I either combo them or trade with them, along with this they don't get crits, they just randomly start doing a bunch of damage, I have to run away multiple times till I can finally combo them off or kill tjem, any ideas?
They are planning on balancing skywars soon and they might do it in other games as well, but I see what you mean, ths only happens in normal mode

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
little tip train if u train a lot u can become the guy u just described ;) (the one thats a sweat)

human being

Jan 23, 2022
in my opinion it doesn't matter how you kill them so I think you should just keep doing what you're doing now, even if running away is a part of it

D

Deleted member 592623

Cubecraft games have unbalanced PVP, also critical hits are also unbalanced so when it seems as if they aren't doing crits on you, they actually might.

cveftw1120

Mar 12, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
in my opinion it doesn't matter how you kill them so I think you should just keep doing what you're doing now, even if running away is a part of it
It's annoying having to run away from someone whos far worse than me but deals so much damage with a golden sword or even an iron one :/ Recently I've been dying a lot more because of this

cveftw1120

Mar 12, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft games have unbalanced PVP, also critical hits are also unbalanced so when it seems as if they aren't doing crits on you, they actually might.
They arent doing crits, they're not even sprinting, I can see the particles when I get critted and I rarely ever get critted during skywars or other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I didn't really feel like making a whole thread to ask this, but does people get notification if I edit older threads/commends?
Top Bottom