Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
P

PingXL

So, I need a game in cubecraft that is not a popular category on youtube and is fun and entertaining, while attracting a viewers attention. PvP is decent. Spleef is better. I may upload more Spleef but are there any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Ping

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey man.
Cubecraft have alot of minigames, my favorite game is the game "Skywars" maybe you can upload that or "Eggwars"? Yeah "Layer Spleef" is an awsome gamemode to play! ;)

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I would say, if you want views, subscribers and everything you should upload Lucky Islands and EggWars. (I know they are popular but you want views, you won't get them uploading BlockWars or BlockBand...)

Hope you get more views C:
Have fun!

P

PingXL

I would say, if you want views, subscribers and everything you should upload Lucky Islands and EggWars. (I know they are popular but you want views, you won't get them uploading BlockWars or BlockBand...)

Hope you get more views C:
Have fun!
Scrap lucky islands, I will make EggWars instead.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So, I need a game in cubecraft that is not a popular category on youtube and is fun and entertaining, while attracting a viewers attention. PvP is decent. Spleef is better. I may upload more Spleef but are there any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Ping
Well i would prefer eggwars, but if you don't want it to be "popular" and cubecraft only, then it's Arcade.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alright I'll be doing the Q and A in about a day (maybe two depending where you live.)
Am I the only one who just realized that @Austin added the [Web] prefix back to Feedback and Suggestions? :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2024-10-19 at 5.25.15 PM.png
thanks to everyone who appreciated my new video <3
BicolourSine41 wrote on Keanu's profile.
@Marieke2001 is best
Top Bottom