Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Super Hardcore?

• Total voters
Aug 5, 2017
so i recently posted something saying ultra op? prot 20 and sharp 30?
people did NOT want that lol

so what if it were super hardcore?

leather armour cots 1 stack(s) iron wooden sword 1 stack ect...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
b5587ef0fe83e8b42c27db8333b3cfc5[1].jpg

I mean really, what is the point of this?
I don't think anyone would play this gamemode also.

Just play Hardcore if you want a "challenging" game.

L

Lepzi

There is no point if this at all first of it would just be boring it would take ages to get stuff so just no.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Please no, I appreciate your time to make this suggestion, but this is going way to far. Those games would take ages to start, and would end to quickly. What I mean by that is, you maybe need x minutes to get enough gear, you rush to someone and you die. That other person rushes to you, and maybe needs 20 seconds for that, while you need x amount of minutes for you to gear up. 95% of the time you would lose your egg. This would be a worse variant of Speed eggwars, basic mode.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I entirely agree with @Cynamooo -- if this will be a thing in Eggwars, then it's not Eggwars anymore, but more such a ''collect as much tokens as you can'' game.
I quite love games (especially in Eggwars) which are going relatively fast. I won't like to buy a wooden sword after standing on a iron generator for like 2 minutes. It will not be Eggwars anymore. Sorry.

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom