Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Voortvluchtig

Sep 19, 2019
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hey Cubecrafters!
I really wonder, what do you think of the swordman kit in basic? (sharp 2) I don't really like it. I think the kit is too good for basic. what do you think of the swordmans kit in basic? I'm curious, personally I really don't like it and I always vote normal.

Isn't it way too OP?

Maybe it isnt such a bad idea if cubecraft removes the kit.
- DoubleAbility

Reactions: Story

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Difficult to remove/disable because a lot of people bought it. Also, everyone is able to buy this kit what doesn't make it unfair to me.

Last edited:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think since the balance update every kit became non beneficial. Sure with the bomber kit you can tnt jump and so all kits have their things. Only the swordsman kit in basic I concider still beneficial. I agree on you that its pretty OP but I dont know if I would like it getting nerfed. Sure it would make the game more equal, but by doing that people have no point anymore for buying the kit. The profit you get from having the swordsman kit is having a stronger sword, so if you make the sword less strong you remove the utility of the kit.

Reactions: East

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
The Netherlands
I really like to kit and I use it sometimes. If you want to use that kit in Overpowerd you just get forget the kit because you'll get a new one. In normal it's pretty ok, maybe a bit Overpowerd. It might be good idea to change the kit to sharpness 1. (6,0 attack damage) But than you can't use that kit in Overpowerd anymore, you also can't really use the kit in Overpowerd while you have sharpness 2. In basic it's too overpowerd, but I think the scout kit is also overpowerd but in each mode.

In Short: I don't think this would need a change, a lot of people uses it and you always can figure out what for tactic they have so you can use it in their disadvantage. I think it's really difficult to balance the kit.

Reactions: East

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think it's too overpowered in basic. A stone sword with the sharpness II enchantment has 6,5 attack damage (in 1.9). But - you could easily just find a stone sword with sharpness I in the center of every map, or just enchant a stone sword in the center. Nerfing the kit to a sharpness I in basic would make the kit irrelevant in my opinion. In conclusion: It's good as it is now.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom