Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

Hi, people of the internet.
I really miss the old times, I think I am not the only one! I don't talk about the games because I love the games right now! I am talking about the community! Let's jump into my idea.

Look in the past every game had their own lobby and that's not my point but what I am talking about is lobby 1. Every game mode had their own community but that is changed to one big lobby, my idea is that we as forums community with this whole community can join one lobby every day where we can talk not only on the forums but also on the server. Maybe we can join every time when we are online lobby 1? I think that will make the community stronger and we can talk with each other on the server and not only on the forums.

What do you guys think? I think this is a great idea, if you are playing for example SkyWars and you are done with it and want to talk with other people you can join lobby 1 where the rest of the community is, to make the player's ties stronger. Let me know what you think of this, it's only an idea!

Thanks for reading everyone! <3
Greetings, Voltage.

Last edited by a moderator:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This does sound a lot like the Cubecraft Discord. I do like the idea of talking to others but I don’t think it would be necessary to have a place for that on the server itself. How I see it is that people will advertise their stuff and you’ll have some others who will be shouting at each other because they got killed in Skywars. (Kind of like the lobby now)

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I would like to see what happens if they allows 3k players to join 1 single lobby.

The Lobby:
tumblr_mvip0ghE101qedb29o1_500.gif

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

winterbear73788 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
You have a forums account what
Eli wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Where's your poopbrella?
Reesle just mentioned that you can report your own forums account
I was thinking of trying it,should I?
Kovu wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
this is sooo late but happy birthday :D
Just noticed that it is now possible to access the gift menu via the loot item in hotbar on Bedrock. I like that new feature!

IMG_6450.png
Top Bottom