Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I feel like this is the deal with every update that changes something that we all know so well - in this case UI. I think that you will get used to it and just need to give it some time (like what @_xero_xero_ said).

Everyone kind of hated the 1.19 update at first, but then people got used to it and in the end it turned out to be a great update. I agree that it is a little complicated right now, but I thing you should give it some time and try to get used to it
bufo-happy.png

Flimsychip

Novice Member
Jan 5, 2024
Australia
I feel like this is the deal with every update that changes something that we all know so well - in this case UI. I think that you will get used to it and just need to give it some time (like what @_xero_xero_ said).

Everyone kind of hated the 1.19 update at first, but then people got used to it and in the end it turned out to be a great update. I agree that it is a little complicated right now, but I thing you should give it some time and try to get used to it View attachment 232825.
thanks
p.s i never hated 1.19

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom