Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 4, 2017
I have a idea for players with Emerald and Obsidian rank. If there are teamers or hackers the Emerald and Obsidian rank players can type something like /helpstaff or just /report to conctact the staff members. They need to say which it is. A hacker with which hacks or teamers. And if they abuse it they can get like a mute but I don't choose that ofcourse. If they used it Staff members can Tp to him/her. I though this was a good idea! Let me know if u also liked it!

-IWantToComboYou

Reactions: zombie1kenobi05

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I have a idea for players with Emerald and Obsidian rank. If there are teamers or hackers the Emerald and Obsidian rank players can type something like /helpstaff or just /report to conctact the staff members. They need to say which it is. A hacker with which hacks or teamers. And if they abuse it they can get like a mute but I don't choose that ofcourse. If they used it Staff members can Tp to him/her. I though this was a good idea! Let me know if u also liked it!

-IWantToComboYou
People with a rank will not receive privileges compared to players with no rank or a lower rank. Just like everyone else you guys can use the site to report rulebreakers.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
I like the idea more reasons to buy cube things and if you don't like it just use the normal report system

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It doesn't mean that if you have a rank that you are good person. I saw a lot of rankers that are teaming ingame. Can you give me one argument why emerald+ rankers this command should get and stone rankers (that maybe have 100 reports handled) not. Cubecraft has made a report website for these issues. Not every staffmember want to look at rulebreakers and most of the time willl be the staff too late for seeing these people teaming.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

-IWantToComboYou
No, 1. /report command is stupid, although ranked people would be more mature about it 2. It shouldnt be a thing ONLY for ranks because that wouldnt be cool for cubecraft to do....

N

Nikboo

People with a rank will not receive privileges compared to players with no rank or a lower rank.

That doesn't really make sense though...
If Cubecraft ranked members didn't receive any privileges, there would probably be no ranked members in the first place. EG: A ranked member has the privilege of being able to vote for a gamemode in a game of Skywars.

Also, the way you tone that sentence makes me think that you think @IWantToComboYou is wanting to basically 'skip the queue' in the report line however I think what the thread OP is suggesting is that we limit the command to rankers in order to be able to reduce spam with the command. Personally, I believe the excuse "there's a line" is actually quite pathetic since it's a rule breaker who's ruining the server for everyone instead of the single player who's waiting in the line to get this player banned. There's a bigger picture than just one single player waiting in line.

Anyways, I personally believe that instead of a report command, there should be a #report-rule-breakers channel on Discord (or a channel name along the lines of that). With the expanding staff team, I personally believe staff would be able to monitor this channel quite easily and teleport to unapproved modification users ( :zed_approved: )or teamers and punish them. Also, players who ask a staff member on discord to teleport to a player are less likely to do it out of rage since there is 100% chance of you having an actual conversation with a moderator regarding a rule breaker instead of a command where there's little chance of you having a converation with a moderator which you could easily and quickly run just from dying due to a rule breaker. There are also less players on the Discord server than the main network meaning there will be less spamming from players asking staff members to take care of rule-breakers.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
That doesn't really make sense though...
If Cubecraft ranked members didn't receive any privileges, there would probably be no ranked members in the first place. EG: A ranked member has the privilege of being able to vote for a gamemode in a game of Skywars.
It perfectly makes sense when we look at the suggestion that has been placed.

To make it a bit more clear for you:
Ranked players will not receive privileges compared to players with no rank or a lower rank when it comes to a special report command in game.
Higher ranked players are not more trusted than no ranked or lower ranked players. Therefore they all need to report via the site or all need access to this command.

N

Nikboo

It perfectly makes sense when we look at the suggestion that has been placed.

To make it a bit more clear for you:
Ranked players will not receive privileges compared to players with no rank or a lower rank when it comes to a special report command in game.
Higher ranked players are not more trusted than no ranked or lower ranked players. Therefore they all need to report via the site or all need access to this command.

Limiting a /report command to a certain group of players wouldn't particularly mean it's due to trust reasons.

It would probably be due to spamming reasons since the majority of Cubecraft players are not ranked Obsidian or Emerald. I think what this player os trying to suggest is that we make the lives of staff members easier by only limitting it to said ranks.

Maybe if the staff team grows a lot bigger, the command can be opened up to stone rankers aswell since there would be more staff members able to deal with such a command and such high quantity of reports.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
CrystalLegend01 wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂
Cant believe my classes were suspended this entire week because of a typhoon...
Flxen wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom