Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
New bundle coming very soon!

Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 11.07.48 AM.png

In just 3 days from now (June 17th), an unknown bundle will be released onto the Bedrock network. The only known information is that there will be themed maps to go along with it.

What do you think the bundle will be? I'm guessing that it will be a miscellaneous bundle that has random cosmetics.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
When I first saw the title of this thread, I was thinking that this thread was about a literal Untitled Bundle xD

I imagined the bundle having a loot item that has no texture on it, like the item would be made up of magenta and black squares, as if the item has no texture, xD
All of the items in the bundle would be like that

Imagine the display for the bundle in the hub has a blank title too! The description of the bundle is also blank, and all of the items have no names

Also, the bundle would come with a new prefix!- [ ]
Yep just [ ]

• Haha
Reactions: Lyriie

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 231103

In just 3 days from now (June 17th), an unknown bundle will be released onto the Bedrock network. The only known information is that there will be themed maps to go along with it.

What do you think the bundle will be? I'm guessing that it will be a miscellaneous bundle that has random cosmetics.
Perhaps it is something star/space related, looking at the emoji used on the board? :)
I agree, and those maps then would be cool ( The space idea).

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 231103

I think space then too! The release is on my birthday!!!!!!!

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 231103

Thats so exciting

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom