ItzJuan

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
On rare occasions, breaking the OP block in mid will cause you to become overpowered... but also to gain the ability to fly in game... like isn't that broken as heck already? The two times i got this ability i was afraid to use it because i thought i'd get mistaken as a hacker... and that's why I think this feels illegal.
I could see somebody getting false reported because of this in-game ability, so why shouldn't there be some sort of warning message that says such overpowered player gained the ability to fly for 15 seconds?

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
On rare occasions, breaking the OP block in mid will cause you to become overpowered... but also to gain the ability to fly in game... like isn't that broken as heck already? The two times i got this ability i was afraid to use it because i thought i'd get mistaken as a hacker... and that's why I think this feels illegal.
I could see somebody getting false reported because of this in-game ability, so why shouldn't there be some sort of warning message that says such overpowered player gained the ability to fly for 15 seconds?
For this i dont think you can fly iys hive you the potion of the effect you get it from the schalker whene it hit you ( maybe i am wrong ) but this happened to me once

ItzJuan

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
For this i dont think you can fly iys hive you the potion of the effect you get it from the schalker whene it hit you ( maybe i am wrong ) but this happened to me once
no. you can actually fly. as if you were in Creative Mode. you're confusing it with the Levitation effect.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
There is already a message that shows up for everyone in that game telling you that you're overpowered where they can only assume you either have /fly or the giga sword

Plus its also very easy to differentiate if a player is using OP /fly or just blatantly actually using hacks just by
counting how many seconds has passed since they got OP

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Top Bottom