Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Weve had this idea numerous times in the past but its always been a no so far partially because a staff member locking it gives them the chance to explain exactly why its being locked or what to do regarding the topic of the thread

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Andy is not the website Developer of this CubeCraft website. Andy is the website Developer of the report and appeals website. I'm also not sure if this is codeable, but that can be too because I don't have any knowledge of Java or coding or something like that. Though, I'm not sure if I agree with this idea.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Andy is not the website Developer of this CubeCraft website. Andy is the website Developer of the report and appeals website. I'm also not sure if this is codeable, but that can be too because I don't have any knowledge of Java or coding or something like that. Though, I'm not sure if I agree with this idea.

Wow beat me to it.. Can't type on mobile :/. Anyway, this isn't code able, and its not a feature available on xenforo, I mean, it probably is possible but there would be a lot of loopholes and issues/bugs around it. I don't see why people just simply follow the rules like everyone else, makes it so much easier and no need to lock threads.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Wow beat me to it.. Can't type on mobile :/. Anyway, this isn't code able, and its not a feature available on xenforo, I mean, it probably is possible but there would be a lot of loopholes and issues/bugs around it. I don't see why people just simply follow the rules like everyone else, makes it so much easier and no need to lock threads.
Yup, exactly what you just said. It'd be much easier for us and the Staff Members if everyone just follows the forums rules.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

It is. xenForo has an option to do so
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/201752199863205888/206084526634434572/unknown.png

Reactions: Ducky and StanEXE

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
So guys!!!
I came up with THIS idea!!
That the threads will close/lock themselves about 2 weeks after the publishing of a thread! Exept the News and The Forum Games ones!!
I hope that you guys love this!!
Hope that the Devs can develop this NEW thing!!
@andyschofie ??
Agree Instead of Mods And Helpers closing threads that is 2 weeks old

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I don't really see why they should waste their time. People just have to follow the rules and stop necro-posting.
It isn't really a lot of effort to deal with someone who's necro-posting.

Although keep suggesting stuff! ;)

Reactions: ToastO_O

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I don't really see why they should waste their time. People just have to follow the rules and stop necro-posting.

The problem is: people don't read rules, then they necropost, thus giving the mods and helpers more work. An auto-locker would prevent all this, and it would take less than 10 minutes to make, since it is a xenforo option already.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
raw

There are all the feedback threads which can't be necroposted on properly, there are some forum games that aren't under forum games such as CCG memes because it was moved out, or the CCGN hunger games, there are certain threads that have been checked by Staff that they can't be necroposted on such as "The Cubecraft Book of World Records", there are a bunch of threads that would just be auto locked for no reason

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
If they can make it work properly, then sure.
But like @jollow250 said, threads could be locked without it needing the lock. There could be an option for staff to disable the auto-lock on certain threads though, but it would end up being much more complicated to make this feature (I think).
But like I said, if it works properly then sure!
Also, introduction threads don't get locked I believe, so you might wanna edit that;)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016

Yup, exactly what you just said. It'd be much easier for us and the Staff Members if everyone just follows the forums rules.
omg yeah, people should just follow the rules on the server too!
In fact, why do even have a staff team if people just follow the rules? Let's just axe the entire staff team because everyone will just follow the rules!
s m h this is one of the worst of responses I've seen in a while

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom