Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BOING_

May 20, 2017
A suggestion I have and have heard from many others is to lower the price in eggwars of Food and Blocks, in normal mode food is to expensive

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I think that the price is good , if you lower the price it would be to easy to get some stuff . You need to grab some tokens before you can actualy start the game. It would be more like op mode with normal items.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
A suggestion I have and have heard from many others is to lower the price in eggwars of Food and Blocks, in normal mode food is to expensive
Can you please tell more about your suggestion? What it is? and what's your point? be specific please.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The prices are not expensive in normal. You can try hardcore, now those are expensive ( in a good way? )

Honestly, all you really need to do is upgrade your iron gen and if you go to mid, there are tons of them. 1 iron for 2 blocks ( sandstone ) is reasonable and 5 iron for a steak is fine, if you can't afford it then just buy carrots.

I like the way it is now, thanks for suggesting though!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmm, Nah it's good How it is not expensive, just good.
You also can vote op If you have a rank, (Gold+) To make it cheap. It's How it is so good How it is

Reactions: Lilleh__

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't even buy food.
It's useless when you have the healer kit and enough for Golden Apples.

BOING_

May 20, 2017
Can you please tell more about your suggestion? What it is? and what's your point? be specific please.
My suggestion is to lower price of steak to at least 2 iron each or if the price can't change at least make it worth it by replacing the steak with pork which would be more convenient, and instead of having glass blocks should be replaced with wood... would make more sense.

BOING_

May 20, 2017
Hmm, Nah it's good How it is not expensive, just good.
You also can vote op If you have a rank, (Gold+) To make it cheap. It's How it is so good How it is
In my most honest opinion, me suggesting for cheaper blocks and steak is because op is a trash game selection :)

BOING_

May 20, 2017
The reason why i have stated normal mode is because in my honest opinion, op is a trash selection of a game mode in eggwars it creates campers when armor and weapons become so buffed up, it's just a simple suggestion.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
My suggestion is to lower price of steak to at least 2 iron each or if the price can't change at least make it worth it by replacing the steak with pork which would be more convenient, and instead of having glass blocks should be replaced with wood... would make more sense.
please don't reply to threads with the last post being older than 2 weeks it is necroposting and it is against the forum rules
lock @LucianYOLO

Reactions: Deeds
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Wood storage wall in a new modded world 🙏

2024-10-22_18.10.06.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
CONGRATS!
I have reached 200 reaction score, and 100 messages! Thanks everybody!
UncleSpect wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi, you're great. Bye!
Top Bottom