Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
in blockwars the respawn timer needs to be reduced, 20 seconds is way to long for how fast paced blockwars is maybe reduce it to 6 or 7 seconds, 20 seconds someone can mine to the flag and get it back to their base before you can even respawn and when your entire team is incompetent, it gets frustrating

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
f3e.jpeg

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
This wait time is this long to help make sure that it is also not frustrating for the players/teams that you are going against. For example, it would be very frustrating to me if someone kept on rushing me every time.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
What I don't like about Respawn time is that sometimes is long and sometimes short (15 seconds or 5 seconds). This should be changed and put a exact time for this.
I don't know why the time you have to wait for respawning changes and I would like to know the reason of it.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
in blockwars the respawn timer needs to be reduced, 20 seconds is way to long for how fast paced blockwars is maybe reduce it to 6 or 7 seconds, 20 seconds someone can mine to the flag and get it back to their base before you can even respawn and when your entire team is incompetent, it gets frustrating
i agree, perhaps making it a little shorter should be ok.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This wait time is this long to help make sure that it is also not frustrating for the players/teams that you are going against. For example, it would be very frustrating to me if someone kept on rushing me every time.
While that is understadable and i agree, the wait time is TO long sure we dont want it to short but dont you think 15-20 seconds is a little to much? The game is already half over by the time you respawn! Lol

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

10 Seconds would sound fair ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom