Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Many times in lobbys I have found stone ranks get super lucky with cosmetics and then never use them, for example https://imgur.com/a/XxAHY. Some times there are some cosmetics a person wants very bad but just can not get because cublets are so random. Introducing Trading

Much like the pokemon world trading is a very popular thing, it is a very common thing people do; trade something they don't want for something they do. Trading cosmetics would be amazing because if one of your friends is leaving minecraft they might want to give away there cosmetics to a well trusted and loved friend, or if a friend has the leggings to the cheetah set, when they only thing you need to finish the cheetah set is the leggings. This could also be a very cool way for Christmas Gift, giving a cool cosmetic to that one person you enjoy playing games on the cubecraft server with.

(Confusing because im bad at explaining sorry!)
After you run the command /trade [Player you are trading] they will have 30seconds to click the text much like a duel request. then it will open a gui with the sub-loot menus, like miniatures, armor, win effect, ect. then you go into the sub-loot menus and select the loot you want to trade, after you are done press the trade button located in the Gui, and then your cosmetics are switched!

YOU CAN NOT TRADE RANK ITEMS
Like obsidian rank win effect, or the lightning sword with emerald rank

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
I have the whole set of mythical bee armour except the helmet.i want it sooooooooo bad to complete the set!. However I think people could abuse this as I would just trick a new player into trading some rare/uncommon item just for a common item.
Improvement- make it so such that only items of same rarity can be traded.(mythical for mythical or common for common etc.)
Other then this i would like this to be implemented in game.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
D

Deleted member 100818

I kind a like your idea. But it should have a cooldown for trading, like no trade spam. And maybe put a trade request on and off in your settings? You don't want to get trade spammed. It should also give you a message like "this person is already trading with someone else" when trading with someone else. With that being said, I don't see a problem with a trading system as it's your own choice to do, and it could be pretty fun as well.

The only issue you may have is that people are spamming with "gif mie loot stuf plss".

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Doesn't really make much sense to me. The point is to make sure that people don't get everything in one go, and that people actually have to work to get what they want from the cubelet loot pool. Trading things throws that concept out of the window, making it a little too easy to get everything for my liking.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
From one point, I like this idea, but from another point, it's still a vanity item. Some people can still scam new players which happened to be lucky to get something.

Not sure about the idea.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Many times in lobbys I have found stone ranks get super lucky with cosmetics and then never use them, for example https://imgur.com/a/XxAHY. Some times there are some cosmetics a person wants very bad but just can not get because cublets are so random. Introducing Trading

Much like the pokemon world trading is a very popular thing, it is a very common thing people do; trade something they don't want for something they do. Trading cosmetics would be amazing because if one of your friends is leaving minecraft they might want to give away there cosmetics to a well trusted and loved friend, or if a friend has the leggings to the cheetah set, when they only thing you need to finish the cheetah set is the leggings. This could also be a very cool way for Christmas Gift, giving a cool cosmetic to that one person you enjoy playing games on the cubecraft server with.

(Confusing because im bad at explaining sorry!)
After you run the command /trade [Player you are trading] they will have 30seconds to click the text much like a duel request. then it will open a gui with the sub-loot menus, like miniatures, armor, win effect, ect. then you go into the sub-loot menus and select the loot you want to trade, after you are done press the trade button located in the Gui, and then your cosmetics are switched!

YOU CAN NOT TRADE RANK ITEMS
Like obsidian rank win effect, or the lightning sword with emerald rank
I liked it dude, nice idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom