Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hoooo boy!
Yes I have done it besides begging and pleading
I belive this should be a thing

This would introduce 2 things.

1- Abel to give points to a friend (Genorasity, To Help, If your leaving)

2- Create a new "Muteable offence" for asking for free points.

I really want this and would hope to get this added and would help plently of people :D

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
In my opinion, no.
I think with the points transfer, "new" players can bypass playing a lot of games to get the best kits / full abilities, with only having a friend with a lot of points; while others without that luck (of having a rich friend) have to play hundreds of games. A little unfair.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hoooo boy!

I really want this and would hope to get this added and would help plently of people :D
Issues:
Alternative accounts.
Friends who have many points.
Alts or public accounts to hack and then give points to your main account.
People will not want to play games as before because of his/her friends who can give them points to buy kits or abilities in games.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I agree what is said above. Don't forget the '/pay 1 point' spam. That would be really annoying. Also it wouldn't be fair if a friend that has many points and work hard for it, needs to give it to a friend that's just too lazy to earn the points by himself.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hoooo boy!

Yes I do agree with this one, seems reasonable and worthy for a mute. However this offence needs to require a warning.
On to the transfering poings suggestion..
Transfering points has been suggested numurious times before, so i'll stick to my answer.
No, I do not support this idea because Points should be earned by players and as a reward for playing and being dedicated to the server. That way, it keeps players motivated to collect more points. If points tranfer gets added in, this means new players will get kits in no time. It isn't really fair to those who actually spent time and earned their points.
This could also lead to scamming, example would be:
Hey (IGN), give me your password and I'll transfer 1k points to your account!

I know from your point of view, it seems "generious" to give points to friends but base on the reasons on why I'm against this, I am giving this points transfer suggestion a -1.

Keep up the suggestions tho! :)

-RayzMC

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
In my opinion, no.
I think with the points transfer, "new" players can bypass playing a lot of games to get the best kits / full abilities, with only having a friend with a lot of points; while others without that luck (of having a rich friend) have to play hundreds of games. A little unfair.

Indeed @CaptainMichifus .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No.
It's neither fair nor fun to just receive points from a friend. Earning points yourself is more fun and fair because then you earned your points yourself, fair and by playing games which is fun!

Well, I'd actually more like a new muteable offence for asking for ranks since I see that a lot of times.

Last edited:

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
No, the thing what funny was for me (when i started playing CubeCraft), was that i need to earn the points by myself, and that i have a goal (swordsman kit) i was trying to kill people and winning games, and finally i had the 'swordsman' kit! It was a kick for me and i thought: 'I earned it by myself, and i worked for this!' And if someone who is new on CubeCraft had a friend that is level 50 (example). He can get the swordsman kit easy, and then the fun of playing is away...

Reactions: D0RIAN and Maaarijn

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hoooo boy!

Sending points only encourages your people to scam

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I'm not sure about this one since it can be abused.
Cheaters might go on an alternative account then pass all points they win to their main account.
There are probably many other ways this can be abused as well.

I would really like to send or recieve points but if gets abused then it's not worth it.

But I like your idea of reporting people asking for points ;)

Reactions: D0RIAN

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Nah, it should be a challenge to earn points yourself, if they add it points will become more common.
And it's quite easy to other players, I'm sure some players are going to say: ''If you give me 250 points I'll give you the win.'' And once they have received the points they just kill their opponent. I know making asking for points a mutable offence is also in your suggestion, but not everybody is reporting and once the scammer become muted he probably already has big profit.
Nice suggestion, but no for me.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Punishing for asking for points vaporizes this idea all together, not to mention not even half the players that appear on any given day even read the rules (just look at crossteaming)

But ive seen this idea of point sharing before and im still against it, itll create way to much spam especially since probably a max of 25% of the players on the server are brand new, believe me ive seen this in other games, plus if you do it long enough you can unlock everything without even playing a single game and in some cases, in a shorter time than if you won every game you played

CampersDontWin

Aug 25, 2016
Belgium
You need to earn points. Transfering points is a unfair way to buy kits.. The 1 points spam should be really anoying..
For my, no

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Top Bottom