Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would it be better to travel to mini games by doing /Teleport (Name of mini game) easier?

• Total voters

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I was just suggesting about teleporting to mini games, and thank you for posting your opinions.

If that command was added (/Teleport (Name of mini game), the compass will remain in your hot bar forever, and /Teleport is just a teleportation command to help you if your mouse is stuck or if your trackpad is destroyed, then here is the right command for you (/Teleport (Name of mini game).

Thank you. :)
maybe not /tp because it is already in the game and may confuse the game, but if a different command was added (for example /minigame tp) it might work better. Nice idea though! btw I'm not saying it should be /minigame tp just something like that.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
It's not needed in my opinion because you have the compass and that is nothing wrong with.
/Teleport (Name of mini game) is just a teleportation command to help you if your mouse is stuck or if your trackpad is destroyed, then here is the right command for you (/Teleport (Name of mini game).

Refresco

Jan 12, 2017
the Netherlands
/Teleport (Name of mini game) is just a teleportation command to help you if your mouse is stuck or if your trackpad is destroyed, then here is the right command for you (/Teleport (Name of mini game).

That is a bad reason because if your mouse is stuck you can't play minecraft! :)

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
I agree, good idea, but necessary? No, not really when there is already a convinient enough way to get to other minigames. :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I was just suggesting, if you're in a game, just type out this following command: /Teleport or /Tp (name of mini game). It just makes everyone's life easier.

You might want to edit the original post with this (even tho it kinda says it) :P I was a bit confused when I first read it.

Anyway having an easier way to transfer from minigame to minigame would be great especially if you could specify what lobby you wanted to enter.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't get it, to be honest. If you can't use your mouse/trackpad to easily use the compass then how are you going to play the game? If you are in a game and don't have access to the compass, you usually will want to finish the game. After the game finishes you get teleported to the lobby and get your compass. The only games where this would save a little time would be in FFA and Assassins which are open ended. I don't think I've ever missed this feature.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
You might want to edit the original post with this (even tho it kinda says it) :p I was a bit confused when I first read it.

Anyway having an easier way to transfer from minigame to minigame would be great especially if you could specify what lobby you wanted to enter.

Well, that's not my problem, I read the paragraph more than once. Read carefully next time.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree, we have a compass to select a game and in that lobby you can select your map and that's good enough in my opinion. Otherwise you'll have to type /tp [game] [map] and if that map is full or it isn't available at that moment you'll have to type a different map. In my opinion that'll take much longer than just select the game in your compass and click the sign with the map you want to play.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You have a compass, no need to add a command to the game when you can just use the compass.
Also, it's way faster to use the compass or the mannequin to select your favourite game.
Abuse, that's also a thing, this could be used to spam.
Anyways, it could be a good idea if you want to specify the map, but I don't think it's necessary anyways..
-1 :)

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
You have a compass, no need to add a command to the game when you can just use the compass.
Also, it's way faster to use the compass or the mannequin to select your favourite game.
Abuse, that's also a thing, this could be used to spam.
Anyways, it could be a good idea if you want to specify the map, but I don't think it's necessary anyways..
-1 :)
uhm. How could this be used for spam

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
Nah, I dont think It would be necessary what is the matter, with right clicking on the compas? Otherwise, If this would be a thing in, my opnion it is better to do /server (minigame). Because I think that most of the people will think that /tp (/teleport) is to a player.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I don't agree, we have a compass to select a game and in that lobby you can select your map and that's good enough in my opinion. Otherwise you'll have to type /tp [game] [map] and if that map is full or it isn't available at that moment you'll have to type a different map. In my opinion that'll take much longer than just select the game in your compass and click the sign with the map you want to play.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Nah, I dont think It would be necessary what is the matter, with right clicking on the compas? Otherwise, If this would be a thing in, my opnion it is better to do /server (minigame). Because I think that most of the people will think that /tp (/teleport) is to a player.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands

If they're both broken or if one is broken you cannot play because you can't hit with your sword. And if they're both not broken or something and you want to type that command because you're lazy you'll just have to right click the compass:p. Much easier in my opinion!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom