Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
-1 Minecraft and Youtube are both banned in Turkey so this wouldn't be of any use.
NO WE ARE NOT
I do think more languages need to be supported in this community, whether it being only in-game, website or both.
Languages like, Portuguese, Franch, Chinese, Rusian and Arabic are only some of the languages I think needs to be supported. Turkish isn't a bad idea either, that could be translated by the owner of the thread for example.
And a page like @Pandaa__ said might be useful in this situation to allow members of the community to help translate various parts of the server and website.
I can be a good translator I'm turkish! @Bugrq (Çevirici olakmı?)
That's completely missing out the point of a translation. You may not see lots of Arabic players, and you may not see lots of Turkish players, but they're still there. In CubeCraft we want the best experience for our players, and meaning if they come from places outside of the UK, Spain, and Netherlands, then there's not much support for them. It would be amazing if we have a large range of languages + translations for the server, even if it is a small amount of the server being affected.
I can be a translator and there is SO MANY PLAYERS that are Turkish in 1.8 Eggwars lobby its so weird but there are. I'm turkish you know I can be a good translator for Cubecraft.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
NO WE ARE NOT

I can be a good translator I'm turkish! @Bugrq (Çevirici olakmı?)

I can be a translator and there is SO MANY PLAYERS that are Turkish in 1.8 Eggwars lobby its so weird but there are. I'm turkish you know I can be a good translator for Cubecraft.
Please do not reply to threads which have been inactive for over 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom