Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 18, 2024
Hi, it’s my first time posting, but I play a lot of cubecraft. I recently bought a ton of stuff from them, so now I have vip level 14 or something. Anyways I am about to hit normal level 33 and I would like to say that I have reported and gotten a ton of hackers banned. I have a now deleted video of one of them racing around the warden map. What I’d like to say is that I’m back to playing a lot of Minecraft and hope to see some more great people on cubecraft. I have some suggestions for the server as a whole that I believe many people would agree with, there should be a system similar to brawl stars reporting where you can report afk or team briefing teammates and some punishments could start with a warning, then a temporary suspension from that gamemode and if they are a serious offender, up to a year suspension from that gamemode or game modes. The strikes could reset to zero every month, but the suspension will not be waived if a month passes before they are out of that ban, they should be banned from all of the gamemodes they were afk or team griefing in. There should be a report limit that can be expanded by buying the rank for that gamemode. They could also add a wizard bundle that includes a wizard hat egg skin, a wizard shop skin, a sparkle trail, a bunny coming out of a tophat win effect and maybe some sort of hat cosmetic which is one of the other suggestions I would like to make. There should be a hat system that has the same sort of interface as the trail and cage system but it lasts through both gamemodes. Say you are in a game and let’s say you have the wizard hat from before equipped, it will stay on your head until a helmet is equipped. Some hat examples could be a bucket hat, a cowboy hat, a party hat, a baseball hat, an upside down trophy on your head, a motorcycle helmet, and a bike helmet.

I’m sorry that I practically wrote an entire paper for this. And sorry about my English it’s my second language.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
me when i react to a 2 year old post:
1719424788212.png
i thought having many moders will make me never miss out on new things and i like what u all post
yw for the follows thanks to u too
iTz1Hamood wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hiiiii Kaedee how you doing ^-^
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Eyyy Thjis ^-^
Top Bottom