Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[Read Thread for Poll Question]

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Question: Should these aforementioned cosmetics (in the Thread title) be obtainable uniquely through VIP levels or should they be obtainable through Bundles too?

I don’t think I’ll start including those cosmetics in my bundle/pack suggestions, but I’m nonetheless curious what you — the community — think of the current situation.

If you have something you’d like to add, feel free to reply to the poll!

- Reesle :)

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be very cool to have exclusive name Colors to bundles
In fact, technically they used to in the pioneer bundle and arctic bundle

Reactions: Reesle

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that username colors should definitely remain part of VIP levels. But I wouldn't mind themed profile borders and backgrounds appearing in bundles
I agree with this :agree:

This would work well considering how specific the Bundles’ themes are, like for example, the Fire Bundle could come with a Fire Profile Border and the Galaxy Bundle could come with a galaxy background.
This could also work well with Ranks too, like the EggWars Rank could come with an EggWars-themed background for example.
Profile cosmetics this specific are not likely to exist in the VIP Level rewards (though some might). Adding these profile features to bundles would be the cherry on top in terms of customization features; it would be very cool to see something like this added

I am VIP Level 9 and my profile is pretty simple, but I have a decent amount of other cosmetics. During various seasons and holidays I like to change my cosmetics to match, but I can’t really do that with my profile picture. In addition, people are generally going to prefer different bundles, so I might be interested in the Galaxy Bundle while someone else would be interested in the Pink Bundle.
This goes for Ranks, too, as people will generally choose the rank of their favorite game to purchase. If someone is a major BlockWars fan, for example, then they would probably like the idea of having a BlockWars-themed profile cosmetic.
Overall, I think it would be cool if this form of self-expression extended into profile features.

I do think that Username Colors should remain only a VIP Levels feature though, like suggested earlier by @hoppyfrog28_

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that name colors should be obtainable only through VIP levels, but profile backgrounds and border also be obtainable through bundles and be free sometimes(like cosmetic for parkour or hunt)

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Question: Should these aforementioned cosmetics (in the Thread title) be obtainable uniquely through VIP levels or should they be obtainable through Bundles too?

I don’t think I’ll start including those cosmetics in my bundle/pack suggestions, but I’m nonetheless curious what you — the community — think of the current situation.

If you have something you’d like to add, feel free to reply to the poll!

- Reesle :)
Its good as it is

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom