Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here

I think that people with a stone rank/ no rank should get vanity points too, it doesn't have to be alot just like 10 or 5 per day because there are alot of things that you can do with vanity points and some players are not allowed to buy a rank or something like that so they shall never know what its like. And yes you can ask "Whats the reason for a rank then" well just the other things ranks can do and players with a rank just get alot more points then the "No rankers"

So what is your opinion about this?

Greetings Davey

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This has been suggested a lot but I don't think it's a good idea.
If you want the same gadgets as the rankers, than buy a rank.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well, the thing with this is that it encourages people to buy ranks, just like the voting system. It's all part of the plan to overthrow hypikel

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If you as a stone member get 5-10 vanity points/day, then the only things stone members can't do/use are voting for gamemode, using the mannequins and using gadgets or privileges that you only unlock when you bough a certain rank. (Like the chicken win effect). You need to understand that Cube wasn't here without donations. And although it's gonna take a long time before someone can buy something with vanity poins, I don't think this is a good idea. There are people who bought a rank just for the vanity points, and not for voting, etc... so if those kind of players see that stone rankers recieve vanity points too, they (maybe) will get jealous and think, why did I bought this rank, since stone players recieve those points too. The amount of players who upgrade too a rank will reduce too, since they get 50% of what an Obsidian ranker gets. So I don't think this will be a good idea.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If you as a stone member get 5-10 vanity points/day, then the only things stone members can't do/use are voting for gamemode, using the mannequins and using gadgets or privileges that you only unlock when you bough a certain rank. (Like the chicken win effect). You need to understand that Cube wasn't here without donations. And although it's gonna take a long time before someone can buy something with vanity poins, I don't think this is a good idea. There are people who bought a rank just for the vanity points, and not for voting, etc... so if those kind of players see that stone rankers recieve vanity points too, they (maybe) will get jealous and think, why did I bought this rank, since stone players recieve those points too. The amount of players who upgrade too a rank will reduce too, since they get 50% of what an Obsidian ranker gets. So I don't think this will be a good idea.

Agree.

L

Lepzi

This has been suggested a lot but I don't think it's a good idea.
If you want the same gadgets as the rankers, than buy a rank.
Yeah but some people around the world do struggle to buy ranks due to where they live or maybe they are having payment issues so maybe give them a bit of vanity points which would be good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!🖌️🎉
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
ITS UR BDAY YOOO
Kovu wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthdayyy !!
Thjis wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Gefeliciteerdd!
IAmEclipsy wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom