Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which prefix do you think would fit best (pun intended) with this suggestion?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello, hope you’re all doing great! Today’s suggestion will be regarding the Walk-in Wardrobe Cage cosmetic on the Bedrock Server.
IMG_5624.jpeg

Suggestion:
The Walk-in Wardrobe Cage is a cool and unique cosmetic. It’s a closet with clothing that is constantly getting organized, which signifies that it’s also animated! However, I think that 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) is a bit pricy for a single cosmetic, even if it is animated. My suggestion is to add a prefix alongside the cage to make the purchase more justifiable. I have 3 ideas for this potential prefix : Stylish, Organizer, and Fashion Monarch. Let me know which one you think is best by voting in the poll at the top of the page!

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! If you would like to see it implemented, make sure to react to this suggestion using :agree:!
Till next time!
- Reesle :)

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello, hope you’re all doing great! Today’s suggestion will be regarding the Walk-in Wardrobe Cage cosmetic on the Bedrock Server.
View attachment 231160

Suggestion:
The Walk-in Wardrobe Cage is a cool and unique cosmetic. It’s a closet with clothing that is constantly getting organized, which signifies that it’s also animated! However, I think that 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) is a bit pricy for a single cosmetic, even if it is animated. My suggestion is to add a prefix alongside the cage to make the purchase more justifiable. I have 3 ideas for this potential prefix : Stylish, Organizer, and Fashion Monarch. Let me know which one you think is best by voting in the poll at the top of the page!

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! If you would like to see it implemented, make sure to react to this suggestion using :agree:!
Till next time!
- Reesle :)
I am agree with you and the best one is Fashion Monarch

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP! Would you like to obtain a new prefix alongside your purchase of the Walk-in Wardrobe cage? If so, make sure to react using :agree: to this suggestion! Also, don’t forget to vote on the poll!

P.S. thanks to those who already read, reacted, and replied to this thread :)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Yes 700 reaction score!!! Thanks to @Mr Jii Gamer to be my 700th reaction! See yah over 50 reaction score!
Forgot to say it earlier, but Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian Cubecrafters!! 🥳🍁🇨🇦
Reesle wrote on fishy4780's profile.
Thanks for the follow, cool member! =D
Nightmare wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for following!
Top Bottom