Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This suggestion is for the discord btw. couldnt find any place to send discord suggestions so i decided to send this here.

if im gonna be honest, the cubecraft community barely gets any events. with the occasional community games (which there have been only 4 of) which only happen once in one or two months. in my opinion, there should be more events that engage the community. not necessarily in game - they can be on the discord, or a completely different game.
i have a few suggestions for what can be added:
1. watch party
pretty simple. just us people chilling and watching something together.
2. skribbl/gartic
this pretty much speaks for itself. just skribbl or gartic.
3. designing competitions
monthly or so competitions where people can draw or 3d design or basically make anything related to a given topic. preferably with prizes.
4. singing stage (?)
a stage where we all get the chance to sing.
5. karaoke night
karaoke night.
6. trivia nights
just trivia nights.
7. activity night
just a set time we can chill and play the official discord activites. set time cuz more players

these ideas are pretty simple and can be implemented quite easily (i think)
most of these shouldnt have prizes (except wherever mentioned) since they're short activities that.
i think these should be done either weekly or every alternate week (every saturday or so) at a time thats suitable for all regions, or at different times every week.

now, i do understand that the mods and helpers and devs and admins are busy with cc as of now, so i think there should be a new type of manager: event managers (or something)
an event manager should be a voluntary position (similar to helper) who basically just manages the events - starts the events, allows people on stage and that sorta thing. same thing the mods do in the cg (community games).

so yeah thats all. thanks for reading :D
if any of the mods/helpers/qa/anyone has any issues with me posting a discord suggestion here, lemme know and ill take it down. thanks once again for reading :)

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Screen Shot 2024-06-25 at 2.03.35 PM.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

sirpickle1966 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
u better now??
One day and summer event will start! ☀️
Livvv wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Verbramdt wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
Lyriie wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
Top Bottom