Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
its pretty obvious to know when someone is applying for a spot on the staff team..
Not sure what the issue with that is.

Bringing the thread back on topic, I would really love to see more regions of the world getting coverage but it is a big ask to make, the current datacenters that we have are justified because of the large amounts of players we have from the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Any other region just doesn't have enough unique players or is not far enough from an existing datacenter for it to make sense. If you are a player from northern Africa you likely already benefit from proximity to our EU datacenter.

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020

Bringing the thread back on topic, I would really love to see more regions of the world getting coverage but it is a big ask to make, the current datacenters that we have are justified because of the large amounts of players we have from the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Any other region just doesn't have enough unique players or is not far enough from an existing datacenter for it to make sense. If you are a player from northern Africa you likely already benefit from proximity to our EU datacenter.
No ones said there was an issue with it...
And im surprised you guys are still running AS lobbies as ive heard from some people that they just get connected to North American servers during their peak times and from a cost perspective a lot of money could be saved lol

it._.jalil

Sep 4, 2024

Well, will this change in the future?

it._.jalil

Sep 4, 2024
No ones said there was an issue with it...
And im surprised you guys are still running AS lobbies as ive heard from some people that they just get connected to North American servers during their peak times and from a cost perspective a lot of money could be saved lol
Yes, I know, but will many areas be covered in the future? I mean, when Cubecraft has huge wealth, hehehehehehe

What issue is there 💀
When I enter CubeCraft, the ping reaches 15,000

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
News: As reported by others, the new Epic loot is revealed to be Dragons! The maps releasing alongside with it are FFA and Solo Lucky Islands. They are all releasing on September 19!
CagriCann in stream join us!
BicolourSine41 wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom