Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

!notcitingdow

Aug 2, 2024
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm making a short video on the state of Cubecraft Bedwars and how it could be improved. In my opinion the game is unoriginal and stale, but it is still in Beta Games and has time and room for improvement. I want to feature what YOU GUYS dislike about the game, and even include how you think your issue could be fixed.

For example, if Bedwars is just gonna be a "knockoff" of Eggwars then it might as well utilize the different features more (the mobs, armor types, totem poles). The problem with most of the original content is that it is too expensive on the shop. My solution is simply to decrease the price (by alot). Of course, the item and pricing would have to be tweaked but I would say it would be an overall welcome change within the community.

Reactions: coolzombiee
Sep 18, 2024
Russia
I came to this server for the sake of bedwars, comparing these two modes with each other is too strange, you yourself noticed that the games are very fast while еggars has diamond armor, obsidian and golden apples after two minutes of the game, I think this is not right for me eggars is too boring, this is just my opinion but I find my own an outlet in bedwars, although at my discretion, it is worth changing the game mechanics in it a little, making it diverse

Sep 18, 2024
Russia
I came to this server for the sake of bedwars, comparing these two modes with each other is too strange, you yourself noticed that the games are very fast while еggars has diamond armor, obsidian and golden apples after two minutes of the game, I think this is not right for me eggars is too boring, this is just my opinion but I find my own an outlet in bedwars, although at my discretion, it is worth changing the game mechanics in it a little, making it diverse
It's funny to me how people want two-hour PVP in diamonds and apples and refuse to play the game at a fast pace. It seems to me that the people who resent bedwars are the generation of egwars who are not satisfied with this regime. as for me, for the beta version, what we have now is very good, again, there are many ways to diversify the mode, but making it an analogue of egvars is strange

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
It's funny to me how people want two-hour PVP in diamonds and apples and refuse to play the game at a fast pace. It seems to me that the people who resent bedwars are the generation of egwars who are not satisfied with this regime. as for me, for the beta version, what we have now is very good, again, there are many ways to diversify the mode, but making it an analogue of egvars is strange
I don’t know about you, but you DO NOT get obsidian after 2 minutes of eggwars, ancient debris basically can be destroyed at the same speed so it’s pointless

Reactions: !notcitingdow

!notcitingdow

Aug 2, 2024
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t know about you, but you DO NOT get obsidian after 2 minutes of eggwars, ancient debris basically can be destroyed at the same speed so it’s pointless
True, but their point still stands. Eggwars and Bedwars may be the "same game", but they both have different playstyles. I 100% agree with PianoArtist's point

Reactions: Eli
Sep 18, 2024
Russia
I'm making a short video on the state of Cubecraft Bedwars and how it could be improved. In my opinion the game is unoriginal and stale, but it is still in Beta Games and has time and room for improvement. I want to feature what YOU GUYS dislike about the game, and even include how you think your issue could be fixed.

For example, if Bedwars is just gonna be a "knockoff" of Eggwars then it might as well utilize the different features more (the mobs, armor types, totem poles). The problem with most of the original content is that it is too expensive on the shop. My solution is simply to decrease the price (by alot). Of course, the item and pricing would have to be tweaked but I would say it would be an overall welcome change within the community.
I already have a post in which I wrote ideas that can be added to bedwars, you can find and read the most banal things there, but at the same time if you add my ideas, then playing on different maps you will get a different pace of the game. I am glad that there is no diamond armor on bedwars and golden apples are expensive. I like the fact that relying only on Using PVP skills, you can win the opponent

Members Online

Latest profile posts

!notcitingdow wrote on Reesle's profile.
NEW PFP!!!
!notcitingdow wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Omg new pfp, is that a watermark?
Reesle wrote on RemberMoon's profile.
Heyy, Happy Birthday man! 🎉✨🍰
Reesle wrote on psalm's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on coolzombiee's profile.
Hello! Are you obline little? I dont really see you join ;
Top Bottom