Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

peachydrawz

Sep 4, 2024
I've been playing on cubecraft for around three and a half years now, and I've never seen anyone with a star in their name like this, or anyone fly without hacking. I've also never seen this light effect around a player before. What makes this special? Do they have a special rank or something?
Screenshot 2024-09-04 142018.png

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been playing on cubecraft for around three and a half years now, and I've never seen anyone with a star in their name like this, or anyone fly without hacking. I've also never seen this light effect around a player before. What makes this special? Do they have a special rank or something?
View attachment 233091
You mean the Diamond trail.
This can be obtained by reaching VIP Level 30 and you are able to fly in lobby's if you reach VIP 30 or a staff rank.

Reactions: coolzombiee

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 233091
The star is their VIP Level, You have one next to yours! you just cant see it on yourself without clients that can show you your own gamertag above your head
@BicolourSine41 Hes on about the star in his name 💀

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
This is from the max VIP level (30).

You can get VXP (VIP experience) from purchasing CubeCraft content. In doing so, you also upgrade your VIP level. With every VIP level, you gain a few exclusive rewards. These can include trails, username colors, buddies, all sorts of game loot, and profile borders and backgrounds. You also earn extra friend slots and party slots with every VIP level. You can access the VIP level to the left of the spawn area in the main lobby. Here, you can find a very helpful list of all VIP levels and the total VXP required to obtain them.

The icon that you are talking about is the VIP 30 icon, given to all players who have reached VIP level 30. Every VIP level has its own icon which you can see in the link I previously attached. For example, most players are VIP level 1 (
VIP1.png
) because they have purchased nothing from the CubeCraft marketplace. I am VIP level 18, so I have the
VIP18.png
logo. The player you took a screenshot of is at VIP level 30, so they have the
VIP30.png
next to their name (credit to @Critly for the images). As for flying, that is another benefit of VIP level 30.

Sorry for making this so long :kermitworry:

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
This is from the max VIP level (30).

You can get VXP (VIP experience) from purchasing CubeCraft content. In doing so, you also upgrade your VIP level. With every VIP level, you gain a few exclusive rewards. These can include trails, username colors, buddies, all sorts of game loot, and profile borders and backgrounds. You also earn extra friend slots and party slots with every VIP level. Ah now i imYou can access the VIP level to the left of the spawn area in the main lobby. Here, you can find a very helpful list of all VIP levels and the total VXP required to obtain them.

The icon that you are talking about is the VIP 30 icon, given to all players who have reached VIP level 30. Every VIP level has its own icon which you can see in the link I previously attached. For example, most players are VIP level 1 (View attachment 233092) because they have purchased nothing from the CubeCraft marketplace. I am VIP level 18, so I have the View attachment 233093 logo. The player you took a screenshot of is at VIP level 30, so they have the View attachment 233094 next to their name (credit to @Critly for the images). As for flying, that is another benefit of VIP level 30.

Sorry for making this so long :kermitworry:
Now I understand the question. I thought you ment the trail.

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
View attachment 233091
Is it just me or does anyone else see this exact player hovering afk in a lobby at least once a week?!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CagriCann in stream join us!
Wave Master7S wrote on TC XD's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Reesle wrote on Herausgefunden's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
project probably going to be discontinued unless we get more entries. hope everyone is doing well!
UncleSpect wrote on Loskol's profile.
nice pfp lol
Top Bottom