Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bjqrnn

Sep 19, 2016
Nederland
It seems to me to be super cool if you can just see what place you are in a certain ranking with a minigame like skywars! How can you see that now? You can see that by executing the command / top (player) Then you can also see where another person is and what you need to do to get him for example. I hope you agree with me!

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Nice idea! However a problem with this is that it might be hard to make because there is A LOT of Cubecraft players. Also, the stats /rank would change for a person almost every second (maybe). Idk if this will be hard to make, but overall, seems like a nice thing to add.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Nice idea! However a problem with this is that it might be hard to make because there is A LOT of Cubecraft players. Also, the stats /rank would change for a person almost every second (maybe). Idk if this will be hard to make, but overall, seems like a nice thing to add.
It isn't that hard.
It seems to me to be super cool if you can just see what place you are in a certain ranking with a minigame like skywars! How can you see that now? You can see that by executing the command / top (player) Then you can also see where another person is and what you need to do to get him for example. I hope you agree with me!
I would definitely like to see a leaderboard from every stat and every player.
We used to have stats.cubecraft.net where you could see other players stats and where you were in the Leaderboard. Sadly it stopped working for some reason so they removed it.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I would like to see this. However the leaderboards might need to be only split up into a few sections, so doing /top <player> <parameter> will show their leaderboard on a stats. Stats could include K/D ratio, wins and overall kills. But I like the idea! ^.^

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Ohmyyy, I would love to see this happen. Nowadays you only can see the Top 5 leaderbord. But it would be cool to see where the other players are and what their stats are!! +1

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I would like to see this in the game
It would give motivation for competitive players to reach the leaderboards if they can see their rank on Cubecraft in any gamemode
+1

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I would like to see this. However the leaderboards might need to be only split up into a few sections, so doing /top <player> <parameter> will show their leaderboard on a stats. Stats could include K/D ratio, wins and overall kills. But I like the idea! ^.^
I think a K/D or wins/losses statistic would be great, as it's no longer just a grind of how many hours you're willing to put in; it's actually skill.

However, someone could just get lucky (or use cheats) and get like 20 kills and 1 death, then just stop playing to preserve that K/D they'd never be able to reproduce or sustain if they played more.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think a K/D or wins/losses statistic would be great, as it's no longer just a grind of how many hours you're willing to put in; it's actually skill.

However, someone could just get lucky (or use cheats) and get like 20 kills and 1 death, then just stop playing to preserve that K/D they'd never be able to reproduce or sustain if they played more.
Perhaps to have a place in the leaderboards you need to have played 50 games?

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Perhaps to have a place in the leaderboards you need to have played 50 games?
The most accurate way to rank players would be to implement an ELO system (where your ranking is dependant on how well you do against the other players in a game, which also factors in their skill level), maybe like how Hypixel's ranked skywars works.

This system would still mean you need to dedicate a lot of time once you reached near the top of the leaderboard to increase your rating even further, however it wouldn't put new players off competing for the top like the current setup does.

However, I feel this may not suit Cubecraft as the majority of its players don't want to have their skill level valued for everyone to see, and they may find it disheartening to find if they are a long way below the average.

Reactions: Younisco
L

Lepzi

I would love to see this added I'm always curious if where I am on like duels or sg games like that plus it would possibly motivate people to keep going.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
CrystalLegend01 wrote on totoloji's profile.
Hey welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Top Bottom