Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
I join ffa, there's like the usual chaos but then I respawn and I get given a BLOODY ROCKET so then I'm like what the FLIP
then I BLOW UP and I'm like what the FLIP
and then I can't play FFA then my gui doubles in size (attached)and then I die AGAIN
then my home HominLeo gets BANNED just because he was CHEATINV
278dfedb-c7d2-455d-9ca6-dfff1d2fc3d6.jpg

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I join ffa, there's like the usual chaos but then I respawn and I get given a BLOODY ROCKET so then I'm like what the FLIP
and then I can't play FFA then my gui doubles in size (attached)and then I die AGAIN
View attachment 232454
Well you got a rocket because it was rocket pvp event which nobody votes for in bedrock, im just guessing for Java you vote for events, I don’t play Java

redj101

Aug 8, 2024
View attachment 232454
I play on bedrock

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Well you got a rocket because it was rocket pvp event which nobody votes for in bedrock, im just guessing for Java you vote for events, I don’t play Java
People vote for rocket PvP on Bedrock, just only in PC lobbies because it's only good on keyboard and mouse.

Reactions: coolzombiee

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve never done it how does it work
It's Quakecraft, which is a Minecraft minigame which is older than the average Cubecraft player, and Quakecraft itself is based off of the game Quake, which is older again. I can't really explain it, just look up Quakecraft on Youtube.

Edit: Quakecraft was so influential that the max FOV on Java is called Quake Pro.

Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
It's Quakecraft, which is a Minecraft minigame which is older than the average Cubecraft player, and Quakecraft itself is based off of the game Quake, which is older again. I can't really explain it, just look up Quakecraft on Youtube.
Ok thanks!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on 9s4ntiago's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🐧
Reesle wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
Happy birthday Davy!!
Reesle wrote on trik.vis's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope your time spent here is pleasant! :)
coolzombiee wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Why do you say ING instead of IGN im curious
Top Bottom