Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright so it has been ages since I have created a thread (a casual one). This thread is about your username story. I am bored, and I would like to hear some stories about how you got your username. It can be like how you found it, or how you thought about it, etc. I would recommend to be careful while replying, if your username is related to your irl name, or if it is related to ANY personal information.
I feel like it would be a very interesting topic to be honest, so yeah, I am creating a thread for this.

In my case, I actually found my username.
This is, well, I really don't know what to say about mine.
Okay, so I found my username way before I created my minecraft account.
It was the age of a game, Among us. I found my username 4-5 years ago. How is this related to my username? Well, I once reached level 30 in among us, and I had a pretty bad username. At that time, I was not allowed to sign in, so I had to use a feature called customise/randomise username. I used that, and I was getting terrible usernames. I didn't give up tho, and after a few days, I stumbled across the name "Mintypie". It didn't sound weird, had a nice ring to it. I felt like it was simple, yet pretty unique. So yeah, I kept that username until my game was deleted.
In 2021/2022, When I, for the first time, created my minecraft account, I thought, what username should I have? I struggled a lot, first I was planning to keep it related to my irl name, then I was searching for other usernames, but they were overused. Then, a name came into my mind, the same name I had a few years ago. Mintypie. Sounds nice, and I am pretty sure less people use it. So yeah, from then, I have stayed Mintypie, and will always stay one. This is probably the reason why I am the only mint in the forums.

And the number, after my username, 231, also has a story. As a bedrock edition player, I had to find a number that was perfect. I was thinking about 123, 789, something like that. But then, after a little bit of experimenting, I found the number 231. It was perfect for my username, and it also suits it. Fun fact, it is divisible by 3, 7, and 11!
I would really like to hear some stories (to cure my boredom)!

Edit- fixed some mistakes and typos.
Great story, my user name doesn’t have a good story but my OG username MrCrocPlays has an alright story, so back in good ole grade number 6 or what in the uk is a year 7 I think, a friend of mine was making a YouTube channel (rebranding his channel to be exact)
So after some thinking I came up with MrCrocPlays, he liked it but few week later he decided not to do YouTube anymore.
So next year (grade 7) I get my first phone and decide to make the MrCrocPlays channel. There is way more about the MrCrocPlays persona that I would say but I’m lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: Mintypie231
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom