Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Does a forum moment count? Back in 2015, CubeCraft held a scary story contest and I somehow managed to win second place! Wish I could still find the thread, but I think it's been lost to time. I still have the Diamond rank I won though, so I'll never forget!
Reliving amazing moments can be great, so I went back in the dark depths of the forums for you! Here is the thread, specifically the message with the winner's announcement. I don't know if this is indeed the one you meant, but here it is anyways! :D

Piggygirl120

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Fantasyland
Pronouns
She/Her
Reliving amazing moments can be great, so I went back in the dark depths of the forums for you! Here is the thread, specifically the message with the winner's announcement. I don't know if this is indeed the one you meant, but here it is anyways! :D
Oh my god, that's the one! Wow, I'm cringing at just how bad my story was... no idea how I ever placed so high lol. At the same time, I guess it's a nice little time capsule representing some of the popular players/staff of the time. Still, I hope CC does another competition in the future so I can write or draw something actually good to prove myself.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hellu everyone! :heart:
I'm officially back again :D,
As most of you know, I’ve been away for the past 20 days due to my final exams.. One of the most important things as it was my last year of high school.. I wanted to take a moment to thank you all and i appreciate every person who wished me luck during this while! :D
Catch you all soon, and wishing everyone wonderful time! <33
iTz1Hamood wrote on CagriCann's profile.
Happy birthday!! :)
What should I do if I bought the mecha pack and it doesn’t show in my buddies list …
Kazwa wrote on CagriCann's profile.
happy birthday!
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
WELCOME
Top Bottom