Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
In solo modes, never... it is allowed though if you and your teammate are the only 2 people left, but correct me if I'm wrong. Teaming in team sounds obvious, so I'm a little bit confused..

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
There's a teaming option for a reason. It's not supposed to be called "solo" for teaming.
If you want to play in a team, then go to the team section, and not solo.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
The only time when you can team in a solo game mode is Free For All and assassins. Even if there are hackers and teamers, you should never break the rules ;P. I chose never as there was no option for only in FFA and assassins

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Only when against another teamer :
You are actually teaming to take down a team and you already teamed with someone and you are going to take it over the game and team the whole game or kill him and it's going to be bad for him.

Only against hackers:
Hacking = Breaking rule
Teaming = Breaking rule
Teaming against hacker = Trying to remove rule breaker from your game and breaking it.

Only against hackers and teamers:
Only when against another teamer :
You are actually teaming to take down a team and you already teamed with someone and you are going to take it over the game and team the whole game or kill him and it's going to be bad for him.

Only against hackers:
Hacking = Breaking rule
Teaming = Breaking rule
Teaming against hacker = Trying to remove rule breaker from your game and breaking it.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
If a player swears in chat, you don't swear back at him. If a player uses a hacked client, you don't download a hacked client and use it against him. The same applies here; it's never ok to team against a teamer, just report him and they'll get their punishment. :)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
It's called solo for a reason, if someone hacks they will get banned by being recorded or Sentinel will ban them. Teaming is banable on it's own so don't do it! :P

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Even just 5 seconds of teaming is enough for a punishment.

I myself say against hackers (not skilled players) should be fine but once he's gone, you must disband the team and resume normal play. I would justify as preventing a hacker from griefing your game. By the time the game is done, he'll have griefed the game or get banned much later. Staff is too slow to catch those hackers that come and go -- they effectively avoid the ban.

Cynamooo is correct, but in the past the last 2 players in a game got false banned for teaming.

Last edited:

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
You should never team in a solo game under any circumstances, if there's a rule against it as you could get in trouble. Even if there's a hacker in the game, you should record and report them for their rulebreaking instead of breaking a rule yourself just to attempt to beat them. Also, they have "team" gamemodes for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
CrystalLegend01 wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂
Cant believe my classes were suspended this entire week because of a typhoon...
Flxen wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom