Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what game(s) do you want in the next winter update?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
UK
Pronouns
She/Her
I would love to see all three but I think that's highly unlikely. To be more realistic, I would go for Snowman Survival and Colony Control. Snowman Survival is a favourite that returns every year (as far as I know), and Colony Control has been very highly requested these last few years. I liked Present Rush too but I saw some community members thought it was too repetitive/boring.

lorilambthecoolgamer

Oct 28, 2023
I would love to see all three but I think that's highly unlikely. To be more realistic, I would go for Snowman Survival and Colony Control. Snowman Survival is a favourite that returns every year (as far as I know), and Colony Control has been very highly requested these last few years. I liked Present Rush too but I saw some community members thought it was too repetitive/boring.
Nice

lorilambthecoolgamer

Oct 28, 2023
I’ve never played colony control so i would choose it
Same, that’s why I picked it
I want present rush back the most, and i'd also like to see colony control back aswell. I'm kinda bored of snowman survival. It's been back every year and you're sitting in one place all game, mostly.
cool.
i would love all 3. then its like a giant winter games event
that would be cool, but like @Eli said earlier in the thread, it seems unlikely

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm kinda bored of snowman survival. It's been back every year and you're sitting in one place all game, mostly.
So true though!

While Snowman Survival is good, it would be cool to see a different game this year, preferably Colony Control.
I enjoyed Present Rush, but maybe that could be something that returns next year instead of this year; if it does return this year, it could be a good companion to Colony Control

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New predictions based on the new Notion updates:
- I now believe that the EggWars Update is releasing in December as it's unlikely for it to release in November due to the new bundle (Bedrock), new map rotation (Java), and the development of the Winter Update (releasing in December).
- I still believe that Halloween event is ending on November 5.
- I still believe that CubeCraft League is coming in 2025.
ullo2487_ng wrote on Capitan's profile.
Cube craft rules state bug abuse is not allowed.
Still I hear Captain and Thijs say "running and eating will not be punished".
Can you clarify? What rules can be broken, bent or must be obeyed?
The "no bug abuse" is very clear. Or is it?
Check out my new suggestion if you are interested!
Reesle wrote on unevencelery901's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳🍰
Reesle wrote on Felinesheep1982's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom