Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cartier1100

May 19, 2024
Hello everyone!

I'm writing this post to introduce myself to the Cubecraft community in a more public way. My name is Jesús, and I'm a 19-year-old from Spain. I've been playing Minecraft and exploring its world since I was 10 years old, and Cubecraft was the first server I played on when I bought my premium MC account. It was a server that I fell in love with because it had everything I enjoyed—awesome Skywars maps, an active and friendly community, and I've always wanted to be part of this server not just as a player, but also as a staff member, helping and supporting others.

I've always loved being a staff member, and I've been part of the staff team in several networks, but without a doubt, Cubecraft is the network I've always wanted to join. I've applied several times using the old form, and now I've made one last attempt. I'll work on improving my activity through the forums and Discord because I believe that's the best way to show my dedication and provide support to people who might need my help!

If anyone needs assistance or would like to chat, I'm always happy to talk!
Best regards.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Welcome! Happy to have you on the Forums! :)
If you need help navigating/finding something on the Forums, you can DM me anytime.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
It’s another day of sun!
Update on the wood wall... 🌲

1729770297136.png
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy Birthday, Luka! 🎉🍰