Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
@Reesle

Playing BlockWars with him for the first time was great. Before then, I hadn’t played CubeCraft with anyone from the forums. He’s a major part of what made me feel more like part of the community

I used to have imposter syndrome when I first joined the forums. I was surrounded by leaderboard players who pretty much all used Discord, I felt like my posts were awkwardly worded sometimes, and at the time I hadn’t made any suggestion threads yet so I felt slightly useless.
At some point I began to accept myself more as a player, especially after playing with Reesle. Who said I had to be a leaderboard player? Why not just do what I enjoy instead of going for an unrealistic goal?
Upon joining the forums, I didn’t feel like I was worthy of an introduction. I did end up making one months later though.
That evening I was really concerned that nobody would care about my introduction. However, to my surprise, I saw all of the replies and reactions the next day and it made me cry.
(Also, I feel like I should mention this, but shoutout to Reesle for being the first reaction on my introduction!)
I had thought that people here didn’t think much of me, but that thread changed that.

That was one of the first major parts. I still didn’t really interact with any forums members outside of the forums, which was something that most people here seemed to do.
One day I was on CubeCraft and saw a friend request from reesle2020. I happily accepted it.
One day he sends a message in chat using a remote chat feature I was not familiar with at the time. I wanted to figure out how to respond, and I guessed at it, discovering the “/friend msg” command. He invited me to a party and we played BlockWars! It was fun!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

There once was a girl clever and good, who tarried in shadow in the depths of the wood. There also was a king - a shepard by his crook, who reigned over magic and wrote the old book. The two were together, so the two were the same...The girl, the King...and the monster they became.
Eli wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow 🤍✨
Top Bottom