Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
@Reesle

Playing BlockWars with him for the first time was great. Before then, I hadn’t played CubeCraft with anyone from the forums. He’s a major part of what made me feel more like part of the community

I used to have imposter syndrome when I first joined the forums. I was surrounded by leaderboard players who pretty much all used Discord, I felt like my posts were awkwardly worded sometimes, and at the time I hadn’t made any suggestion threads yet so I felt slightly useless.
At some point I began to accept myself more as a player, especially after playing with Reesle. Who said I had to be a leaderboard player? Why not just do what I enjoy instead of going for an unrealistic goal?
Upon joining the forums, I didn’t feel like I was worthy of an introduction. I did end up making one months later though.
That evening I was really concerned that nobody would care about my introduction. However, to my surprise, I saw all of the replies and reactions the next day and it made me cry.
(Also, I feel like I should mention this, but shoutout to Reesle for being the first reaction on my introduction!)
I had thought that people here didn’t think much of me, but that thread changed that.

That was one of the first major parts. I still didn’t really interact with any forums members outside of the forums, which was something that most people here seemed to do.
One day I was on CubeCraft and saw a friend request from reesle2020. I happily accepted it.
One day he sends a message in chat using a remote chat feature I was not familiar with at the time. I wanted to figure out how to respond, and I guessed at it, discovering the “/friend msg” command. He invited me to a party and we played BlockWars! It was fun!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Another overpriced bundle.... I get it that its multiple varients and animated but come on... £10 is way too much
BicolourSine41 wrote on Beth's profile.
Good job!
NADER KANAAN wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thx for the follow 😊😅
BicolourSine41 wrote on Loskol's profile.
Cool pfp!
Top Bottom