Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, if it happen again I recommending u to do next:
Bugs requiring "/whereami" specifically or urgent attention

There are a few bugs which we handle differently from the others. These bugs you can forward in the #team-help channel on our Discord server ~ https://cbecrft.net/discord .

There are a few bugs which should be forwarded in #team-help, one of them being non-reproducible bugs. We need the /whereami output for bugs that are limited to one game and cannot be caused by a player, as they randomly happen, and you cannot make them happen.

Other bugs which you can forward are bugs that require immediate attention, such as the server (partially) being down. We do not need a /whereami for these situations. When forwarding a /whereami, make sure to include some evidence and information about the bug!

Edit: More info about reporting bugs - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-create-a-bug-report.290274/#post-1357314

karioton

Aug 16, 2023
The wolf also disappeared, it didn't die. I have respawned twice as a result of the bug but this is the only evidence I have of it possibly happening to my opponent. Though I couldn't see him, he hit an overpowered block which is only present in the middle of the map.

Possible respawn bu
Yep, this is a pretty common bug and has happened to me multiple times (where I'm the person who respawns).
This bug has to do with wolves, I'm not exactly sure how the bug works but I'm 100% sure about one of the ways in which this bug plays out.
If you kill a person having a pet wolf, and then the pet wolf kills you before it sits down, you respawn in the middle of the man (100% reproduceable for me).

portalwake

Aug 1, 2022
Yep, this is a pretty common bug and has happened to me multiple times (where I'm the person who respawns).
This bug has to do with wolves, I'm not exactly sure how the bug works but I'm 100% sure about one of the ways in which this bug plays out.
If you kill a person having a pet wolf, and then the pet wolf kills you before it sits down, you respawn in the middle of the man (100% reproduceable for me).
Have you got evidence of this bug? You should report it if you can reproduce it. Also you're effectively saying both players have to die for the bug to work, "If you kill a person having a pet wolf, and then the pet wolf kills you before it sits down" but I didn't die so it may be able to happen in other instances.

karioton

Aug 16, 2023
Have you got evidence of this bug? You should report it if you can reproduce it.
I'll try to get evidence today, but I'm pretty sure that I had already reported this bug a couple weeks ago.
(I already have a post about this bug as well).

but I didn't die so it may be able to happen in other instances.
Yes, this bug definitely has more than one ways it can play out, but the one I mentioned is the one that I'm able to reproduce 100% of the time.
I'll try to make a video about it again. It is easier to reproduce the bug then it may seem because once you kill a person having a pet wolf, and their wolf attacks you, you can just jump in the void and you'll still respawn.

portalwake

Aug 1, 2022
I'll try to get evidence today, but I'm pretty sure that I had already reported this bug a couple weeks ago.
(I already have a post about this bug as well).

Yes, this bug definitely has more than one ways it can play out, but the one I mentioned is the one that I'm able to reproduce 100% of the time.
I'll try to make a video about it again. It is easier to reproduce the bug then it may seem because once you kill a person having a pet wolf, and their wolf attacks you, you can just jump in the void and you'll still respawn.
I remember once falling into the void and respawning so that makes sense

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
If its reproduceable, you should probably record a clip of you reproducing it and use it for a bug report on the forums. And since its reproduceable, you should be able to do it this way rather than through discord.

karioton

Aug 16, 2023
If its reproduceable, you should probably record a clip of you reproducing it and use it for a bug report on the forums. And since its reproduceable, you should be able to do it this way rather than through discord.
Yes, I'm currently trying to reproduce it

karioton

Aug 16, 2023
Turns out someone getting a wolf is pretty rare, I'll continue trying later though

Last edited:

karioton

Aug 16, 2023
I remember once falling into the void and respawning so that makes sense
Hi, if it happen again I recommending u to do next:

Edit: More info about reporting bugs - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-create-a-bug-report.290274/#post-1357314
I did it guys! It took a few hours but I was able to reproduce the bug :)
EDIT 4: here's the correct clip ->
Plz ignore the music in the background that I was listening to :)

karioton

Aug 16, 2023
I feel like this has something to do with players leaving the game after dying and the game thinking the pet wolf doesn't belong to anyone so it shouldn't damage you

TorandoChaser

Novice Member
May 17, 2020
I've seen this a few times. In some cases it seems linked to wolves, but not always. One time I was killed by a wolf and respawned, which tracks I suppose, but other times I've simply killed someone else in melee (neither of us owning wolves, iirc) and they've respawned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom