Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
hello👋, sometimes problems occur in the servers of cube, and these problems occur at a small rate, more or less, the important thing is that they cause the player to lose the match or even the loss of all the players in the match (and the win streak has been lost)

and this is a simple example of one of the problems that can occur👇

https://medal.tv/games/minecraft/clips/i0T9CUYrupPD0xeI7/d1337AWRybJW?invite=cr-MSxBYTUsNjE3NTIxODQs

In such cases the mistake is on Cube and the player is not responsible at all, and when the player talks with support, he discovers that there is no mechanism to return the win streak at the moment. and that's what happened to me, and maybe it happened to you.

Therefore, a method or tool must be created that enables Cube to restore the win streak, Why do we want this? 1- Because cube is responsible for its mistakes 2- to save the rights of its players

caraMel

Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
to save the rights of its players
Seems a bit extreme haha - remember this is a winstreak on a Minecraft server...

But anyways, I mainly agree with this suggestion as I think it would be great to see winstreaks be given more attention as a feature!

I worry that in implementing such a system of restoring winstreaks there would be many challenges. For example, here are 2 that come to mind:
1) How to ensure that the task of having to restore winstreaks doesn't become overwhelming?
I could imagine that once it is possible to do so, there will be a large number of requests to restore winstreaks. This creates extra work for the admin team who are obviously already very busy. Hence, I don't really know how practical implementing this would be....
2) What if someone has no evidence, but lost their winstreak unfairly?
Not everyone records while they are playing, and having some proof that the winstreak was lost would inevitably have to be required (to prevent people just lying 😔). A lot of people will lose a winstreak without thinking about recording so that they are able to recover it if something were to happen (or maybe they aren't able to record for whatever reason). Perhaps this is just something that would have to be accepted, but it still seems a little unfair imo.

If there is a way to overcome the challenges associated with the implementation of this system though, I still think it would be a good thing. Perhaps a way to restore them could also lead to other winstreak-related features, such as a winstreak leaderboard.

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Seems a bit extreme haha - remember this is a winstreak on a Minecraft server...

But anyways, I mainly agree with this suggestion as I think it would be great to see winstreaks be given more attention as a feature!

I worry that in implementing such a system of restoring winstreaks there would be many challenges. For example, here are 2 that come to mind:
1) How to ensure that the task of having to restore winstreaks doesn't become overwhelming?
I could imagine that once it is possible to do so, there will be a large number of requests to restore winstreaks. This creates extra work for the admin team who are obviously already very busy. Hence, I don't really know how practical implementing this would be....
2) What if someone has no evidence, but lost their winstreak unfairly?
Not everyone records while they are playing, and having some proof that the winstreak was lost would inevitably have to be required (to prevent people just lying 😔). A lot of people will lose a winstreak without thinking about recording so that they are able to recover it if something were to happen (or maybe they aren't able to record for whatever reason). Perhaps this is just something that would have to be accepted, but it still seems a little unfair imo.

If there is a way to overcome the challenges associated with the implementation of this system though, I still think it would be a good thing. Perhaps a way to restore them could also lead to other winstreak-related features, such as a winstreak leaderboard.

Well, no problem, we can suggest solutions to these challenges👍

Challenge 1 - only accept requests that contain evidence this will greatly reduce the number of accepted requests.
Also requests that contain a certain Win Streak number can be accepted so that no one comes and wastes the time of the Cube team, and there may be a specific number of wins for each mode because each game mode has a different difficulty than the other in Win Streak There are many ideas that will work.

Challenge 2 - I support the idea of not accepting any requests without evidence That's very fair.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
The only way i can see this happening, is if the system can automatically detect and keep winstreaks where necessary.
Offering to refund winstreaks manually through a staff member will most likely never happen, due to the amount of effort for a single person for a single number change. If we start doing that, people will misunderstand and try to get rid of losses/get back wins/try to manipulate their stats, so its just best to keep it like that until an automatic method is found.

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
The only way i can see this happening, is if the system can automatically detect and keep winstreaks where necessary.
Offering to refund winstreaks manually through a staff member will most likely never happen, due to the amount of effort for a single person for a single number change. If we start doing that, people will misunderstand and try to get rid of losses/get back wins/try to manipulate their stats, so its just best to keep it like that until an automatic method is found.

Sometimes in Parkour 1v1 when the server gets stuck, the opponent and I return to hub and we both become losers and none of us has win streak anymore

If Cube makes an automatic system that discovers that all the players in the game are losers, which can't happen unless the servers get stuck, it would be great.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Should i start making cubecraft content? i want to start youtube but i dont know if i should
Reesle wrote on marshduck11's profile.
Cool pfp 🤩
iTz1Hamood wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
W anolT! ^-^
iTz1Hamood wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
W anolT! ^-^
Top Bottom