Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dobtub_79

Aug 11, 2024
Good morning dear cubovchane! I am playing on bedrock, on IPad, on the old buttons. I found a big bug, maybe someone of cubecraft moders can try to fix it. This bug is not only on cubecraft, but maybe you can fix it.
When I use bamboo scaffolds, water, or get shot with egg/snowball my jump button turns defolt. I have it 170% size, and that’s ruining whole game. If you can, please fix it.
P. S. I am sorry for my English, I am Bielorrusian

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I remember experiencing an issue similar to that, but I’m not sure if it’s the same as this one. For me, the jump button would change position but not really change size.

I recommend using the Customize Controls feature to move the “swim up” and “scaffolding up” button exactly where your regular jump button is and scale it to the same size

For example, to adjust the ”swim up” control you’ll have to get into some water and then open Settings, and you should be able to move and scale the swimming controls

dobtub_79

Aug 11, 2024
I remember experiencing an issue similar to that, but I’m not sure if it’s the same as this one. For me, the jump button would change position but not really change size.

I recommend using the Customize Controls feature to move the “swim up” and “scaffolding up” button exactly where your regular jump button is and scale it to the same size

For example, to adjust the ”swim up” control you’ll have to get into some water and then open Settings, and you should be able to move and scale the swimming controls
I tried that, it’s not working

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I too am a mobile player and have experienced a lot of button issues like this one. Unfortunately, CubeCraft has no power over this 🙁.

I suggest writing an official Minecraft bug report here. If you have any CubeCraft bugs, you can report them here - they will be fixed quicker this way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on thatonerusty's profile.
Happy Birthday Rusty! 🍰🎉
Reesle wrote on jacob12dx's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳🎈
UncleSpect wrote on CagriCann's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom