Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Earlier today, CubeCraft made some changes to cosmetic menus, along with adding various Wumpus (Discord's mascot) NPCs around the lobbies to advertise their Discord server.

IMG_0898.png

I think that as a reward for finding every Wumpus, players should receive a Wumpus buddy. It's kind of like one of the seasonal hub hunts except that it's available year-round. I think it makes sense for this hunt to be available all the time, because there are Wumpi (plural of Wumpus) in every single lobby - making it harder. If this does end up happening, I think that more Wumpi should be added to the lobbies in some more secret locations as most of them are in pretty obvious places right now.

React with :agree: if you want this to be added and have a free pet Wumpus!

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Earlier today, CubeCraft made some changes to cosmetic menus, along with adding various Wumpus (Discord's mascot) NPCs around the lobbies to advertise their Discord server.

View attachment 232483

I think that as a reward for finding every Wumpus, players should receive a Wumpus buddy. It's kind of like one of the seasonal hub hunts except that it's available year-round. I think it makes sense for this hunt to be available all the time, because there are Wumpi (plural of Wumpus) in every single lobby - making it harder. If this does end up happening, I think that more Wumpi should be added to the lobbies in some more secret locations as most of them are in pretty obvious places right now.

React with :agree: if you want this to be added and have a free pet Wumpus!
The little Wumpus NPC is lovely, and it serves its purpose: advertising CubeCraft's Discord Server. But don't forget Wumpus is a corporate mascot, and I don't see why CubeCraft should endorse/play with another company's imagery, it just seems strange to me. So I would leave the usage of Wumpus as is, and nothing more.

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
to many players has the "tower" prefix then
The “tower” prefix and the “city” win effect are just free simple cosmetics for people who don’t want to buy anything and the free ice cream win effect (which was free) was fine, but if they add a buddy it would be too laggy and stuff too much visual glitches

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
The “tower” prefix and the “city” win effect are just free simple cosmetics for people who don’t want to buy anything and the free ice cream win effect (which was free) was fine, but if they add a buddy it would be too laggy and stuff too much visual glitches
Buddies dont cause as much lag as you think, Its trails that cause the most lag out of the lobby cosmetics (only ogs know about the Original Halloween trails 😂 )

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow 🤍✨
Reesle wrote on notqax's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!
At what time wipl the new epic loot item release?
Top Bottom