Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mintypie231

Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Alright so it has been ages since I have created a thread (a casual one). This thread is about your username story. I am bored, and I would like to hear some stories about how you got your username. It can be like how you found it, or how you thought about it, etc. I would recommend to be careful while replying, if your username is related to your irl name, or if it is related to ANY personal information.
I feel like it would be a very interesting topic to be honest, so yeah, I am creating a thread for this.

In my case, I actually found my username.
This is, well, I really don't know what to say about mine.
Okay, so I found my username way before I created my minecraft account.
It was the age of a game, Among us. I found my username 4-5 years ago. How is this related to my username? Well, I once reached level 30 in among us, and I had a pretty bad username. At that time, I was not allowed to sign in, so I had to use a feature called customise/randomise username. I used that, and I was getting terrible usernames. I didn't give up tho, and after a few days, I stumbled across the name "Mintypie". It didn't sound weird, had a nice ring to it. I felt like it was simple, yet pretty unique. So yeah, I kept that username until my game was deleted.
In 2021/2022, When I, for the first time, created my minecraft account, I thought, what username should I have? I struggled a lot, first I was planning to keep it related to my irl name, then I was searching for other usernames, but they were overused. Then, a name came into my mind, the same name I had a few years ago. Mintypie. Sounds nice, and I am pretty sure less people use it. So yeah, from then, I have stayed Mintypie, and will always stay one. This is probably the reason why I am the only mint in the forums.

And the number, after my username, 231, also has a story. As a bedrock edition player, I had to find a number that was perfect. I was thinking about 123, 789, something like that. But then, after a little bit of experimenting, I found the number 231. It was perfect for my username, and it also suits it. Fun fact, it is divisible by 3, 7, and 11!
I would really like to hear some stories (to cure my boredom)!

Edit- fixed some mistakes and typos.

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright so it has been ages since I created a thread. This thread is about your username story. I am bored, and I would like to hear some stories about how you got your username. It can be like how you found it, or how you thought about it, etc. If your username is related to your irl name, then it is your wish if you want to reply. If it is related to ANY personal information, it is your wish if you want to reply or not.
I feel like it would be a very interesting topic to be honest, so yeah, I am creating a thread for this.

In my case, I actually found my username. I don't know what to say about mine.
This is, well, I really don't know what to say about mine.
Okay, so I found my username way before I created my minecraft account.
It was the age of a game, Among us. I found my username 4-5 years ago. How is this related to my username? Well, I once reached level 30 in among us, and I had a pretty bad username. At that time, I was not allowed to sign in, so I had to use a feature called customise/randomise username. I used that, and I was getting terrible usernames. I didn't give up tho, and after a few days, I stumbled across the name "Mintypie". It didn't sound weird, had a nice ring to it. I felt like it was simple, yet pretty unique. So yeah, I kept that username until my game was deleted.
In 2021/2022, When I, for the first time, created my minecraft account, I thought, what username should I have? I struggled a lot, first I was planning to keep it related to my irl name, then I was searching for other usernames, but they were overused. Then, a name came into my mind, the same name I had a few years ago. Mintypie. Sounds nice, and I am pretty sure less people use it. So yeah, from then, I have stayed Mintypie, and will always stay one. This is probably the reason why I am the only mint in the forums.
And the number, after my username, 231, also has a story. As a bedrock edition player, I had to find a number that was perfect. I was thinking about 123, 789, something like that. But then, after a little bit of experimenting, I found 231. It was perfect for me. Fun fact, it is divisible by 3, 7, and 11!
I would really like to hear some stories!
My name in the game is : Mr Jii Gamer
Whene i want to great the account of xbox i have a channel youtube and i have more than 1k subs in that time so i asked my self why i dont try to make a name for the channel ( the channel name was le roi des jeux )
So i have been trying to find one for more than a two day i see many youtubers like me create a minecraft video the name of there channel is Mr .....and others ......Gamer or "the gamer " so i decided to do like theme and i try this name " Jii" and add to it Mr and Gamer and the name became Mr Jii Gamer and this is my name story 🤍
Thank you

Reactions: Mintypie231
Sep 13, 2022
México
Hello! My name is Gabriel and I am from Mexico. My username is "Beakman 13 Pro" Here, the Instituto Politécnico Nacional, the best University of my country have a T.V. channel: Canal Once. On that channel, they broadcast "The Beakman's world", and it was a very very famouse T.V. programm. I loved it and thanks for Beakman at the moment I'm studying Pharmaceutic Chemystry, so in an Honor to Beakman, my first Username it is "Beakman". Then, my lucky number is 13, because, I had a lot of lucky for that number (yes, I know, it sounds ilogic haha), and Pro it is because my favourite videogame it's Halo, and Pro, I think it means Profesional.

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
hihi
when i created my xbox account i wanted to go with something small and not a long username
and then
the birth of xi1m happened, but xbox added 2946 so its xi1m2946!! ive been using xi in my usernames on multiple platforms for a while now because yes
and “acro/acra” is a nickname taken from the word “acrophobia” (my name on youtube)
this nickname was given to me by my pookie @TheOrderOfSapphire :3

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
The history of my username is simple. My username was randomly generated by Xbox when I joined Xbox Live (old name for Xbox Network) during the Xbox 360 generation in 2011. At first, I didn't like the name but at the time, I didn't have any username ideas. I later liked the name and kept it because of memories and save data.

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
The history of my username is simple. My username was randomly generated by Xbox when I joined Xbox Live (old name for Xbox Network) during the Xbox 360 generation in 2011. At first, I didn't like the name but at the time, I didn't have any username ideas. I later liked the name and kept it because of memories and save data.
Hey i had that too, but then with Minecraft!!

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t remember exactly how it happened, but it was around 7 years ago, probably my birthday in 3rd grade, when I was having a sleepover with a former friend who wanted me to play with him on Roblox. IIRC, it was him who suggested the name, and I chose to add the X (as opposed to Rocksrock) Why Roxrock? Well my first name IRL is “Stone” so it’s a fitting name that people who know me in real life would understand. I’ve been going with this username since then.

Mintypie231

Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This thread has already been created by Sunset a while ago :((
Anywhooo, my username is just my name lol no creativity there.
Sorry, I thought it would be a cool idea to make this thread. I never knew that this thread was already created!

Anyways, everyone has a nice story. It's making me feel stupid that I took mine from among us lol-

Reactions: Reesle

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
Unfortunately there's not really a fun story for my username. I chose Lyra as my online alias in 2017, and when choosing my username "Lyriie", I wanted something with Lyra in it. One of my friends' usernames was Valiie, and I liked the ending so I stole it. On Bedrock, my username has two extra e's due to already being taken.

Edit: Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with posting this thread. The one mentioned above was posted three years ago and we will have a (mostly) different community now with different stories to tell.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
my username is based on my old username from when i was like 13 "NightminerXD" (because monsters spawn at night and its very funny to still go mining, yes) I changed that name to Nightmare as soon as i grew up as i like horror movies quite a lot

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
my username is based on my old username from when i was like 13 "NightminerXD" (because monsters spawn at night and its very funny to still go mining, yes) I changed that name to Nightmare as soon as i grew up as i like horror movies quite a lot
I actually really like the origin of your name and how it ''evolved'', haha. Plus the name looks aesthetically pleasing!

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Before "BurgerCat13" there was "Catplayz" which i thought was very cool at first but then realized it wasnt.

And for "BurgerCat", it was like in 2018 when i was PUBGM player where it was influenced by a certain streamer in which people that would stream snipe or troll would wear the burger hat(i was a part of this) which gave birth to the one and only "BurgerCat"

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well this is an easy story for me
Basketman is obviously because I play basketbal since I was 6 and the number 13 comes from the number I used during my basketbal career. (Also my lucky number).

I don't have a cool story here :sadcat:

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I came up with the name Loskol first time when I created my first character in a game called World of Warcraft back in 2012-2013. Then in 2020 I finally renamed my Minecraft name to Loskol too. The name Loskol doesn't mean anything though lol.

• Love
Reactions: Mintypie231
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom